Cobalt WASD is a 2D platforming MOBA developed by Oxeye Game Studio and is available for purchase on Steam. In Cobalt WASD players can play as adorable murder-bots running, jumping, and gunning their way through bomb-defusal based matches.
Two teams of murder-bots will battle it out over a series of rounds, using everything at their disposal to defend their base or plant the bomb at the opposing team’s base. This means using stealth suits to sneak your way past enemy lines, diving straight into the line of fire with your reflector shield at the ready, using teleporter guns to jump your way across the battlefield and many more options. Just remember to aim for the head, eye, or back if you want to get bonus damage and really put your enemies on edge with your accuracy!
Teamwork can mean the difference between victory and defeat in Cobalt WASD. Synchronize attacks and positioning with your team to overwhelm your enemies. You’ll need teammates that are distracting enemies, healing your allies, and trying to sneak their way around to the enemy base or to initiate a surprise attack to come out on top.
Your match will begin at the shop where you can buy weapons, armor, and vehicles to use during rounds. Your round will then begin and the first side to either kill the enemy team or explode the bomb in the enemy’s base wins, then back to the shop you go! You can then purchase bigger and badder equipment before going back into your next match. Earn cash to spend in the shop by killing during rounds, and if you win you can keep your current loadout to use following round.
Cobalt WASD brings an intense take on the 2D platformer genre. Deck yourself out with all kinds of weapons and battle it out in bomb-planting games.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Oxeye Game Studio
- Publisher: Mojang
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Balanced gameplay
- +Great variety of weapons
- +Fair price for content offered
- -Only one game mode
- -Dedicated developers
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: 1.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 1GB VRAM
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition To Release February 12th
- Wargaming today announced that World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will release globally on February 12th, 2014.
- Bloodline Champions Enters Open Beta
- The arena based fighting MMO Bloondline Champions is now in open beta! The Swedish game is being published by Funcom. The game is a team based...
- Domination: InnoGames Presents First PvP Mode in Kartuga
- Online games publisher InnoGames just revealed more detailed information about the first PvP mode in its 3D action game Kartuga.