Close to the Sun
Close to the Sun 3D first-person horror-adventure game set in a deteriorated safe-haven for 19th-century scientific enlightenment.
“Journalist Rose Archer steps aboard the Helios in search of her sister Ada. She quickly discovers not all is as it seems. Grand halls stand empty. The stench of rotting flesh lingers in the air. Silence. A single word is painted across the entrance… QUARANTINE!”
►No Fight, Only Flight: You are not a special operative or trained combatant! Run, hide, and outsmart danger as it appears or die where you stand.
►Icarus Falls: Work with an ally to carefully navigate the ship of terror while working to solve tricky puzzles, piece together the mysterious narrative, and uncover the secrets behind Wardenclyffe and its crew.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Wired Productions
- Publisher: Storm in a Teacup
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Core i5+/AMD FX 2.4Ghz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760+/AMD Radeon R7 260x 3GB Video RAM+
- HDD: 50 GB
- Description: Close to the Sun 3D first-person horror-adventure game set in a deteriorated safe-haven for 19th-century scientific enlightenment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Life is Feudal: MMO - CBT 5 Launches Today Featuring Reworked Battle System
- Bitbox approaches the end of development for Life is Feudal: MMO, one last Closed Beta Test starts today.
- Strife: Patch 0.2.38 Now Available
- S2 Games has just released a new update for their casual MOBA title: Strife. Patch 0.2.38 introduces a new pet, major crafting changes and mor...