Clean’Em Up is a free-to-play 2D top-down shooter developed by Amidos for PC and is available for download on Steam. In Clean’Em Up a computer has been hacked and is under attack from various kinds of viruses and other digital threats that could compromise the entire system. Files are being infected and spreading the virus at an alarming rate, and even Sectors are taking damage. Only the Security Army and its team of antivirus can save the computer.
Clean’Em Up puts players in control of their own upgradeable antivirus in a neon-schemed top-down shooter. Your job is to seek out and destroy any and all viruses and threats, sometimes even having to protect files from huge bosses. Your player will be completely upgradeable, being composed of two different turrets of player choice and two different bodies with overclocking abilities and two different turrets of player choice. Furthermore you can use different upgradeable weapons that will help you survive large waves of enemies and upgrade those weapons to make them even stronger.
Using different upgradable weapons players will attempt to survive the huge enemies waves approaching from every direction. You won’t be able to just run and gun every single level down with the same strategy either. To effectively neutralize different kinds of threats you will need to approach each of them differently and use your weapon variety to your advantage. Bosses add yet another dimension to the game, giving you much larger, complex targets to try and take down on your mission for computer safety.
Remember that virus that took over your browser a while back, forcing you to factory reset your entire computer to get rid of it? Remember the rage you had built up inside of you? Release that rage on every virus imaginable, defend your encrypted files, and retrieve your stolen files in Clean’Em Up!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 13, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Amidos
- Publisher: Amidos
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Smooth/fluid graphics and pleasant audio.
- +Responsive controls.
- +Entertaining concept.
- +Ship and weapon varieties compliment different playstyles.
- -Gameplay can feel repetitive/less rewarding after a while.
- -No gamepad support, which it could benefit greatly from.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel i5
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia
- HDD: 500 MB
- Description: Clean'Em Up is a free-to-play 2D top-down shooter that puts players in control of their own upgradeable antivirus in a neon-schemed environment. Players will need to defend their files, retrieve stolen ones, and take down bosses to keep their computer safe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Tales Chicken Run to Adventure for Hope
- A series of interesting events are holding in Chrono Tales, such as Chicken Run, Take Adventure For Hope, which stimulate player’s enthusias...
- X-Tactics: New RPG from former SE, Capcom and SEGA vets
- AMKIN Inc., formed by veterans of Square-Enix, Capcom and SEGA, announced today they have begun a crowdfunding campaign on the Indiegogo platf...
- Attack on Titan: Assault Launched on iOS
- GameSamba released their free-to-play mobile title, Attack on Titan: Assault on iOS this weekend.