Clash of Clans
Clash of Clans brings strategic base raiding RTS action to Facebook and mobile devices. Build your base, gather resources, and carefully plan your army as you prepare to tackle foes in an intense single player campaign or raid rival players’ bases to speed up your resource acquisition. With real progression, fantastic graphics, and competitive clans and leagues, Clash of Clans changes the way we are looking at mobile gaming.
Base Customization: Space is limited and expansions are expensive. Choose carefully how much real estate you utilize on barracks, walls, defenses, and supplies.
Diverse Units and Strengths: Clash of Clans takes a humorous approach to a mix of fantasy and Viking inspired units. With varying strengths, defenses, damage, and target priority, building the right force for each base takes real strategy.
Leagues and Clans: Join a clan and utilize shared units to defend your base while offline. And climb the ranks by acquiring trophies from PvP base raiding to become a world champion.
Battle Recap: Raided while on the go? Watch recaps to see how effective your base defenses are holding up and properly plan for future attacks.
Single Player Campaign: PvP not your thing? Take part in an expansive single player system to acquire additional resources and troops.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 02, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Supercell
- Publisher: Supercell
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Easy to learn.
- +Paywall is not felt, even at end-game.
- +Protection wall protects from attack spam.
- -PvE missions are actually so challenging they may turn off casual players.
- -Action is small and may be hard to follow on smaller devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained to hit Alpha Testing Wednesday
- The pool of roughly 8 to 9,000 backers can look forward to upcoming hour long tests throughout the coming weeks and a few stress tests going l...
- Rocket-Jump into Gravity-Defying Combat in the Final LawBreakers Open Beta
- LawBreakers launches on August 8th, and there's a final open beta for PC and the first for PS4 starting on July 28th.