Clash of Clans
Clash of Clans brings strategic base raiding RTS action to Facebook and mobile devices. Build your base, gather resources, and carefully plan your army as you prepare to tackle foes in an intense single player campaign or raid rival players’ bases to speed up your resource acquisition. With real progression, fantastic graphics, and competitive clans and leagues, Clash of Clans changes the way we are looking at mobile gaming.
Base Customization: Space is limited and expansions are expensive. Choose carefully how much real estate you utilize on barracks, walls, defenses, and supplies.
Diverse Units and Strengths: Clash of Clans takes a humorous approach to a mix of fantasy and Viking inspired units. With varying strengths, defenses, damage, and target priority, building the right force for each base takes real strategy.
Leagues and Clans: Join a clan and utilize shared units to defend your base while offline. And climb the ranks by acquiring trophies from PvP base raiding to become a world champion.
Battle Recap: Raided while on the go? Watch recaps to see how effective your base defenses are holding up and properly plan for future attacks.
Single Player Campaign: PvP not your thing? Take part in an expansive single player system to acquire additional resources and troops.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 02, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Supercell
- Publisher: Supercell
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Easy to learn.
- +Paywall is not felt, even at end-game.
- +Protection wall protects from attack spam.
- -PvE missions are actually so challenging they may turn off casual players.
- -Action is small and may be hard to follow on smaller devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArenaNet is Devoting the Week to Guild Halls in Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet is livestreaming daily episodes of Guild Chat dedicated to uncovering everything players need to know about guild halls.
- Team Fortress 2 Review
- Team Fortress 2 is one of the best games to ever hit the free to play market.
- Dates Announced for SoE Live 2013
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced that SoE Live will take place in Las Vegas from August 1 until August 4 at the Planet Hollywood Resor...