Citadel: Forged with Fire
Citadel: Forged with Fire is a sandbox MMORPG set in a world of brilliant sorcery and imaginative spellcasting. Embark on a grand adventure across the dangerous continent of Ignus exploring the vast amount of uncharted areas along the journey to become a master wizard. Start by rising up as an apprentice of the magic arts and over time learn to cast spells that shatter the Earth with meteors, move mountains with telekinesis, or tame deadly beasts to do your bidding.
Whether to quest as an adventurer seeking out powerful artifacts in ancient ruins, climbing the ranks as a deceitful politician, or hunting down other players as a reaper, you’ll be able to pursue your destiny with limitless freedom.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blue Isle Studios/Virtual Basement
- Publisher: Blue Isle Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2.0GHz/3.0GHz+
- RAM: 8 GB/16 GB
- GPU: GTX 950/GTX970+
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Citadel: Forged with Fire is a sandbox MMORPG set in a world of brilliant sorcery and imaginative spellcasting.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Raids DevSpeak and Interview Recap
- I was fortunate enough to get a sneak peek at the WildStar raid devspeak. What follows is my impressions of it, and what I managed to glean f...
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor Approaches Nov 13th Release
- Blizzard Activision is preparing to release their highly anticipated expansion for their 1# MMORPG, World of Warcraft, called "Warlords o...
- DC Universe Online Announces March 2019 Episode, 'Justice League Dark'
- Daybreak Games announced the next content update coming to DC Universe Online in March 2019, titled Justice League Dark.