Chronicle: Runescape Legends
Chronicle: Runescape Legends is a free to play CCG developed by Jagex for PC, Mac, and mobile devices. In Chronicle: Runescape Legends players can become creators of epic adventures within the deep lore of the RuneScape universe. Chronicle is planned to release with two forms of cards, fight and adventure. You can spend your gold to buy adventure cards which can give you buffs, boosts and other effects to varying aspects of the game. Fight cards are monsters and will provide you with gold. By participating in quests you will effectively be waging a duel against another player where you will use your custom deck of cards to fight for more XP and to unlock new, exciting cards. Are you ready to explore exciting Runescape locations like the lands of Misthalin, Kharidian Desert & Morytania, and much more?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jagex
- Publisher: Jagex
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Runescape nostalgia!
- +Different card types to play.
- +Good community.
- -Lacks customization options.
- -Strong similarities to Hearthstone.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD FX-6300 or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 5xx or ATI Radeon HD 6xxx or better
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force Launches Today
- Infernum has announced the official release of Brick-Force today.
- Albion Online: New Plans for Future Content Revealed
- Sandbox MMO players had a whole month to dive in and explore the world of Albion Online in a recent closed alpha test. Based on extensive feed...
- Armored Warfare Early Access 4 Adds Major Updates and 24 Hour Access
- The next phase of Early Access testing includes content updates with new vehicles, maps, enhanced rebalancing and retrofits.