Chronicle: Runescape Legends
Chronicle: Runescape Legends is a free to play CCG developed by Jagex for PC, Mac, and mobile devices. In Chronicle: Runescape Legends players can become creators of epic adventures within the deep lore of the RuneScape universe. Chronicle is planned to release with two forms of cards, fight and adventure. You can spend your gold to buy adventure cards which can give you buffs, boosts and other effects to varying aspects of the game. Fight cards are monsters and will provide you with gold. By participating in quests you will effectively be waging a duel against another player where you will use your custom deck of cards to fight for more XP and to unlock new, exciting cards. Are you ready to explore exciting Runescape locations like the lands of Misthalin, Kharidian Desert & Morytania, and much more?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jagex
- Publisher: Jagex
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Runescape nostalgia!
- +Different card types to play.
- +Good community.
- -Lacks customization options.
- -Strong similarities to Hearthstone.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD FX-6300 or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 5xx or ATI Radeon HD 6xxx or better
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Chronicle: Runescape Legends is a free to play CCG developed by Jagex for PC, Mac, and mobile devices. In Chronicle: Runescape Legends players can become creators of epic adventures within the deep lore of the RuneScape universe. Chronicle is planned to release with two forms of cards,
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II: Release Date for Infinite Odyssey Expansion Announced
- Infinite Odyssey launches as part of Lineage II’s 11th Anniversary, and demonstrates NCSOFT’s strong commitment to creating new content.
- Jagex Holds Large Fundraiser for SpecialEffect’s GameBlast weekend
- Jagex announces the results of its 24-hour gaming marathon in support of Special Effect's GameBlast 2014.
- Dauntless Arrives on PS4, Xbox One and Epic Games Store in May
- Phoenix Labs made a huge announcement today regarding the console/Epic Games Store release of Dauntless.