Chroma: Bloom and Blight
Chroma: Bloom and Blight is a 2D online multiplayer digital card game blending intuitive mechanics with intricate systems for newcomers and veterans to the genre alike.
►Theorycrafter: Take your pick from a wide selection of heroes to lead your personally built and customized decks into battle!
►Competitive Fervor: Go up against the best of the best in tournaments and drafts, climb the global ladder at your own pace, or whip up some casual friendlies with your pals.
►Diamond in the Rough: Join the community in discovering and sharing all the lovingly-crafted lore built into the various facets of gameplay from the flavor text to the artwork and more.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Chroma Development Team
- Publisher: Chroma Development Team
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 + 64-bit/MacOS 10.14+
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660+/AMD Radeon R9+
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Chroma: Bloom and Blight is a 2D online multiplayer digital card game blending intuitive mechanics with intricate systems for newcomers and veterans to the genre alike.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESL One: 2,500 spectators attend ESL’s massive Dota 2 tournament each day
- Millions tuned in from across the world to watch ESL One Frankfurt 2014, as the global leader in global eSports competitions, ESL, once again ...
- Eternal CCG - PAX South 2016
- One of the games that caught my eye early on the PAX South floor was Eternal, a new card game from Dire Wolf that was making its public debut.
- New feature in Runescape puts power in hands of players
- Jagex has just announced a new update for Runescape that gives players the power to control the future direction of their MMO experience with ...