Chroma: Bloom and Blight
Chroma: Bloom and Blight is a 2D online multiplayer digital card game blending intuitive mechanics with intricate systems for newcomers and veterans to the genre alike.
►Theorycrafter: Take your pick from a wide selection of heroes to lead your personally built and customized decks into battle!
►Competitive Fervor: Go up against the best of the best in tournaments and drafts, climb the global ladder at your own pace, or whip up some casual friendlies with your pals.
►Diamond in the Rough: Join the community in discovering and sharing all the lovingly-crafted lore built into the various facets of gameplay from the flavor text to the artwork and more.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Chroma Development Team
- Publisher: Chroma Development Team
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 + 64-bit/MacOS 10.14+
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660+/AMD Radeon R9+
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Chroma: Bloom and Blight is a 2D online multiplayer digital card game blending intuitive mechanics with intricate systems for newcomers and veterans to the genre alike.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Versus Evil Announces Updates for Banner Saga/Dragons & Titans
- Indie publisher, Versus Evil, has announced that the Banner Saga will be launching on mobile devices this summer, along with a vastly improved...
- Ironkill Launches Killer New User Experience and Content Update
- The comprehensive update introduces 12 new robots, huge event rewards and an intuitive player experience.