In Joybit’s 3D RPG web game called Chaos, players can experience a unique universe based on western myth where a God abandons the land and war breaks out between two factions: the Protoss and Admodian. It is the player’s unique position to have been born with the genes of both the Protoss and Admodian. As a player, you will be able to participate in instances, the arena, guild wars, and help defend the empire from monsters and the fierce dragon who attempts to attack it.
Swordsman – A wielder of the Magesword, a sword with immense power. Those of the swordsman class have sacrificed their ability to have high defenses with heavy armor, but instead have been able to master the use of their sword to deal devastating damage with it and become more agile with their lighter armor.
Paladin – A class that is good at fighting with the sword and shield, but truly shines in their defensive and supportive capabilities. Paladins are not meant primarily to deal damage, but rather to help their team mates by taking the brunt of the damage or using support skills.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Joybit
- Publisher: Joybit
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Both PvE and PvP content.
- +Instances and world events.
- +Companion system.
- +Daily PvE events.
- -True MMO content experienced after some leveling.
- -Lack of character customization.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Launches for iOS and Android
- FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®, the entirely new FINAL FANTASY adventure for mobile devices is now available in the US and worldwide.
- Castle Clash Harpy Update Improves End-Game Content
- Internationally-acclaimed mobile game creator IGG is pleased to announce a massive update for one of its most beloved titles - Castle Clash.
- Hi-Rez Expo 2017 Announced for Early January
- Hi-Rez Studios announced today that the SMITE World Championship will return to the Cobb Energy Center in Atlanta, Georgia on January 5th-8th.