Chain Chronicle is a free to play mobile game that mixes strategy RPGs (sRPGs) with tower defense mechanics. You play as a lone hero and must recruit a volunteer army of Knights, Clerics, Archers, Soldiers, and Wizards to help defend Yggdra. Over 150 allies are available to recruit in game, and as you bond with them, you will gain access to new locations and stories. Chain Chronicle features art and voice acting from many well-known Japanese artists, including toi8 (Fullmetal Alchemist) and Akira Ishida (Evangelion, GundamSEED).
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 08, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gumi Inc.
- Publisher: SEGA & Gumi Inc.
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Very low learning curve.
- +Big name actors provide voices for characters.
- +Each character you get has a story that you can unlock/accomplish.
- -Energy system takes a long time to be fully restored.
- -Accomplishing story missions for every single character will become tedious in later stages of the game.
- Android Version: 2.3.3+
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite: Dangerous Beta 2 Now Available
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has released Elite: Dangerous Beta 2 and announces the date for Beta 3. Beta 2 marks a major update to t...
- E3 2014 Recap – CineMagic
- The concept of CineMagic is pretty plain. Play a match-3 style mobile game in the vein of Bejeweled and all the others that came before it. Do...
- Tribes: Ascend launches new map and servers
- Hi-Rez Studios has released a new update for their soon-to-release shooter, Tribes Ascend.