Chain Chronicle is a free to play mobile game that mixes strategy RPGs (sRPGs) with tower defense mechanics. You play as a lone hero and must recruit a volunteer army of Knights, Clerics, Archers, Soldiers, and Wizards to help defend Yggdra. Over 150 allies are available to recruit in game, and as you bond with them, you will gain access to new locations and stories. Chain Chronicle features art and voice acting from many well-known Japanese artists, including toi8 (Fullmetal Alchemist) and Akira Ishida (Evangelion, GundamSEED).
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 08, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gumi Inc.
- Publisher: SEGA & Gumi Inc.
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Very low learning curve.
- +Big name actors provide voices for characters.
- +Each character you get has a story that you can unlock/accomplish.
- -Energy system takes a long time to be fully restored.
- -Accomplishing story missions for every single character will become tedious in later stages of the game.
- Android Version: 2.3.3+
- Description: Recruit an army and defend Yggdra in this beautifully rendered strategy RPG with tower defense elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Arrives Next Tuesday
- The celebration of Queen Jennah’s rule continues in Divinity’s Reach!
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Officially Launched
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Officially Launched - Free-to-Play PvP Spell-Slinging Title Launches Today
- SMITE Welcomes Hercules to the Pantheon
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the launch of its latest patch for SMITE, introducing a new hero.