CCTV Nation is an ambitious open world augmented reality MMO. Two factions will fight over issues of security and privacy by working in teams, using augmented mobile views to gather real world data on surveillance cameras and mobile networks. The end result is a game inspired by Watch Dogs and Ingress with real world impact as players build an Open Data map of the world and its “Big Brother” influence.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Open Realities Inc.
- Publisher: Open Realities Inc.
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2: Players Earning Thousands with Player Studio
- Sony Online Entertainment looks at how Player Studio is succeeding for PlanetSide 2.
- Idol Wars Pre-Registration Now Available
- Gaming portal Nutaku.com has announced that Idol Wars, a popular competitive online RPG now localized in English, will release in August 2016.
- Soul Of Guardian Celebrates 1 Million With Four Events
- WSGame is celebrating its one million registered players milestone with four events for Soul of Guardian.