Castlestorm II is a fantasy tower-defense game featuring a unique blend of thrilling beat-em-up action and accessible real-time strategy.
“An Undead threat rises intent on vanquishing humanity, and only you can stop them. Or control these hellish monstrosities against the living if that’s more your thing. We won’t judge.”
►Take Aim!: Bring down your rival’s castles with the crushing weight of whatever your can load into a trusty catapult.
►Take Command!: Swing the tides of war by assuming the role of a noble knight, vicious vampire, or cunning sorceress in the heat of battle. Further, you’ll also be able to take direct control of individual soldiers for an extra layer of tactical precision.
►Take Over!: Conquer the kingdoms across 6 unique campaign modes driven by a handful of hero characters from both sides of the war.
►Take it Online!: Recruit a buddy and defeat a common foe together, or go head-to-head against players from around the world.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Zen Studios
- Publisher: Zen Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, EPIC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+
- CPU: Single Core CPU @ 1.6GHz+
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: GeForce 6600+/Radeon 9800+/Intel HD 2000+
- HDD: 500 MB
- Description: Castlestorm II is a fantasy tower-defense game featuring a unique blend of thrilling beat-em-up action and accessible real-time strategy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Master Shutting down Nov 16. Relaunching 6-8 Months Later
- Soul Master, the 3D action MMORPG by GamesCampus, will be shutting down November 16, 2010. The game will relaunch 6-8 months later with new co...
- Shroud of the Avatar is Gearing Up for Episode 2
- Portalarium announced yesterday that they are working on the final milestones of their Kickstarter campaign.