Castle Story is a 3D voxel-based real-time strategy game developed by Sauropod Studio and is available for purchase on Steam Early Access. You and your army of Bricktons must work together to build your base and defend it from an onslaught of enemies and potentially other hostile players! You will need to traverse flying islands above a limitless ocean by carving, building, and crafting your way to supremacy. Anything is possible thanks to Castle Story’s voxel world, allowing you to shape it to your will and in whatever way suits your needs best. Physical limits of structures must also be kept in mind as Castle Story not only lets you get creative, but also makes you come up with the most ingenious ways to make your constructs. Even magical resources can be combined to make exciting effects! Both your creativity and brainpower will get a workout in Castle Story!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Sauropod Studio
- Publisher: Sauropod Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Magical resources add an exciting twist.
- +Voxels allow for more creativity.
- +Both strategy and creativity can be rewarded.
- -Limited information available.
- Description: Castle Story is a buy to play voxel-based real-time strategy game developed by Sauropod Studio and is available for purchase on Steam Early Access. You and your army of Bricktons must work together to build your base and defend it from an onslaught of enemies or even players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Miscreated Alpha Preview
- Miscreated is a game where serious fans of the genre took what worked well in DayZ and took off in a development sprint.
- Juggernaut Announces Versus GM Event
- Mail.Ru has revealed new events for Juggernaut, where players can battle the game's GMs and Admins.
- Guild Wars 2 Announces Launch Date
- NCsoft has announced that Guild Wars 2 will officially launch on August 28, 2012 in North America and Europe.