Castle Clash is a 2D Mobile Strategy game by IGG where you can build and battle against over 70 million players worldwide in an addictive game of strategy and turn-based combat. Available for mobile devices and for Windows in the Microsoft store.
►Managed your army by finding balance between your troops and the powerful heroes that will lead them. Employing strategy will always be important, meaning you’ll have to know what troops have situational advantages and when to make use of them. Just make sure you don’t think because battles are strategic in nature doesn’t mean they won’t lack brutality!
►When you’re not busy defending your castle or assaulting others there are few other things you can do as well! Put your heroes to the test against other players’ heroes in the PvP Arena, join other players and conquer team dungeons in PvE, or join a Guild so you can socialize with others and help it come out on top in Guild Wars.
►Fight your way to become the world’s greatest warlord. Put your strategies to the test in dungeons, raids, and more! With over 100 million players worldwide, it’s always time to clash!
IGG frequently adds updates to the game. You can find a version history by clicking here.
Players may purchase Gems which may in turn be used to purchase in game resources (gold and mana), honor badges, and to hire additional builders. A builder is required for each building being built or upgraded. Players may also purchase shields which prevent attack for a set duration and cosmetic decorations.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 08, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: I Got Games
- Publisher: I Got Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Unique arena PvP
- +Colorful visuals
- -Not enough focus on troops
- -Need to keep up with heroes
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0 / Android 2.3
- HDD: 457 MB
- Description: Castle Clash is a 2D Mobile Strategy game by IGG. Build and battle against over 70 million players worldwide in an addictive game of strategy and turn-based combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Elfender server coming
- ClapAlong has announced that it will launch a second server for Elfender on January 4.
- Trove Now Available for Mac
- Trion Worlds’ successful voxel role-playing adventure game, Trove, debuts on Mac today and is now available and free to play.
- The Meta Exists for a Reason
- This is not saying "Never pick outside of the Meta ever". What I am saying, is that greedy, self-serving picks are ill-advised.