Castle Clash is a 2D Mobile Strategy game by IGG where you can build and battle against over 70 million players worldwide in an addictive game of strategy and turn-based combat.
Your army will need to be managed between your troops and the power heroes that will lead them. Employing strategy will always be important, meaning you’ll have to know what troops have situational advantages and when to make use of them. Just make sure you don’t think because battles are strategic in nature doesn’t mean they won’t lack brutality!
When you’re not busy defending your castle or assaulting others there are few other things you can do as well! Put your heroes to the test against other players’ heroes in the PvP Arena, join other players and conquer team dungeons in PvE, or join a Guild so you can socialize with others and help it come out on top in Guild Wars.
Fight your way to become the world’s greatest warlord. Put your strategies to the test in dungeons, raids, and more! With over 100 million players worldwide, it’s always time to clash!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 08, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: I Got Games
- Publisher: I Got Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Unique arena PvP
- +Colorful visuals
- -Not enough focus on troops
- -Need to keep up with heroes
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0 / Android 2.3
- HDD: 457 MB
- Description: Castle Clash is a 2D Mobile Strategy game by IGG. Build and battle against over 70 million players worldwide in an addictive game of strategy and turn-based combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen to Bring ELOA to North America and Europe
- Webzen, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that the Triple-A Fantasy MMORPG ELOA.
- Happy Wars Storms onto Windows 10 in December
- Toylogic Inc. has announced that the Xbox 360/Xbox One battle game Happy Wars will release for Windows 10 on December 15, 2016.
- Returners Launches Globally on iOS and Android
- Nexon announces the global launch of its folklore-inspired management RPG on mobile, Returners.