Cardaclysm is a 3D isometric role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based battles fought with collectable and combinable monsters, mystics, and magics.
►Cultural Transaction: Meet the representatives of 5 factions and discover their own unique brand of abilities, art, and animation.
►Into the Wild: Explore a variety of deadly and dangerous biomes to take down the big bad waiting at the end.
►Pint?: Stop by the Interdimensional Pub to occasionally upgrade your repertoire, equip trinkets, and take on new quests.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Elder Games
- Publisher: Headup/WhisperGames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Solid Visuals
- +Interesting Gameplay Mechanics
- -Poor Difficulty Scaling
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Dual Core Processor+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTS 450+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Cardaclysm is a 3D isometric role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based battles fought with collectable and combinable monsters, mystics, and magics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wincars Racer First Impressions
- This is where Wincars Racer comes in: an arcade racer offering players a game with fast-paced action packed gameplay.
- X-Tactics: New RPG from former SE, Capcom and SEGA vets
- AMKIN Inc., formed by veterans of Square-Enix, Capcom and SEGA, announced today they have begun a crowdfunding campaign on the Indiegogo platf...
- Gloria Victis Adds Achievement System and More
- Achievements, in-game tutorials, attacks queuing, rewards for logging in, friends list, and more.