Cardaclysm is a 3D isometric role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based battles fought with collectable and combinable monsters, mystics, and magics.
►Cultural Transaction: Meet the representatives of 5 factions and discover their own unique brand of abilities, art, and animation.
►Into the Wild: Explore a variety of deadly and dangerous biomes to take down the big bad waiting at the end.
►Pint?: Stop by the Interdimensional Pub to occasionally upgrade your repertoire, equip trinkets, and take on new quests.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Elder Games
- Publisher: Headup/WhisperGames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Solid Visuals
- +Interesting Gameplay Mechanics
- -Poor Difficulty Scaling
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Dual Core Processor+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTS 450+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Cardaclysm is a 3D isometric role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based battles fought with collectable and combinable monsters, mystics, and magics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Culling Is Bringing Tropical Massacre to Xbox Game Preview
- Xaviant today announced that their hit battle royale game The Culling will be making its way onto Xbox One’s Game Preview program.
- Destiny 2: Forsaken's Annual Pass' Black Armory Has Arrived
- Destiny 2: Forsaken's Annual Pass begins today, with new content that offers new experiences for Guardians from December 2018 until Augus...