Call of Duty: Heroes
Call of Duty: Heroes is a mobile strategy game by Activision. Command an army of legendary heroes, elite soldiers and devastating drones while defending a large military base. Make use of fully controllable heroes and epic Killstreaks just like in the recent CoD games.
Heroes far and wide: Take control of and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise.
Killstreakse: Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
Upgrades: Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
Game modes: Defend your base against attackers and go on the offensive in three unique modes: PvP, Campaign, and Survival
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Activision
- Publisher: Activision
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0, Android 2.3.3
Articles You May Enjoy
- ACE COMBAT INFINITY Releases Latest Update
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.’s free-to-play title, ACE COMBAT INFINITY has just undergone its latest update, bringing more daring aircraf...
- Civilization: Beyond Earth Available for Pre-Load, Mac/Linux Coming
- If you've pre-ordered Civilization: Beyond Earth, good news - the game is now available for pre-loading.