Call of Duty: Heroes
Call of Duty: Heroes is a mobile strategy game by Activision. Command an army of legendary heroes, elite soldiers and devastating drones while defending a large military base. Make use of fully controllable heroes and epic Killstreaks just like in the recent CoD games.
Heroes far and wide: Take control of and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise.
Killstreakse: Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
Upgrades: Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
Game modes: Defend your base against attackers and go on the offensive in three unique modes: PvP, Campaign, and Survival
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Activision
- Publisher: Activision
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0, Android 2.3.3
- Description: Call of Duty: Heroes is a mobile strategy game by Activision. Command an army of legendary heroes, elite soldiers and devastating drones while defending a large military base. Make use of fully controllable heroes and epic Killstreaks just like in the recent CoD games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobile Ragnarok RUSH Coming Soon to iOS and Android
- All the excitement of Ragnarok Online comes to a mobile format with Ragnarok RUSH, with a twist: It's time to help the monsters!
- Blade and Soul Beta Blog Part 2 - PvE
- Now that the second closed beta for Blade & Soul has come and gone, it’s time to showcase my adventures in the world of Blade & Sou...
- Hazard Ops EU Open Beta Preview
- The past week I have been fighting all sorts of battles, ones that can only be solved with a proper gun and enough ammo.