Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War
Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War is a 3D first-person shooter featuring three distinct game modes including a singleplayer campaign, competitive player vs. player multiplayer, and co-op zombies.
“Black Ops Cold War will drop fans into the depths of the Cold War’s volatile geopolitical battle of the early 1980s. Nothing is ever as it seems in a gripping single-player Campaign, where players will come face-to-face with historical figures and hard truths, as they battle around the globe through iconic locales like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, Soviet KGB headquarters and more.
As elite operatives, you will follow the trail of a shadowy figure named Perseus who is on a mission to destabilize the global balance of power and change the course of history. Descend into the dark center of this global conspiracy alongside iconic characters Woods, Mason and Hudson and a new cast of operatives attempting to stop a plot decades in the making.”
►War Never Changes: Mix-and-match a wide variety of guns, attachments, equipment, perks, and more as you go head-to-head against rival players from around the globe across a diverse suite of maps and modes.
►Run & Gun Fun: Overcome endless waves of the undead with Cold War-era weaponry, classic perks, and brand new ways to progress!
►What Does All This Have to Mean?: Dive into a world of intense intrigue and deadly fire fights as you follow along a thrilling solo campaign.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Raven Software
- Publisher: Activision
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit+
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340+/AMD FX-6300+
- RAM: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670+/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650+/AMD Radeon HD 7950+
- GPU: 8 GB
- HDD: 175 GB
- Description: Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War is a 3D first-person shooter featuring three distinct game modes including a singleplayer campaign, competitive player vs. player multiplayer, and co-op zombies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Junk League Open Alpha Begins
- Pixel Federation has announced that its multiplayer "space trash combat simulator," Galactic Junk League, is now in open alpha.