Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is a 3D first-person shooter featuring high-quality visual fidelity and thrilling breakneck-paced gunplay across three diverse game modes.
►Live to Die: The nigh infinitely customizable pick-10 system is back, and with it, a few fan-favorites as well as a wide variety of never-before-seen goodies to experiment with including specialists, guns, and perks both new and old.
►Every Man for Himself: Dive headfirst out of an airplane in this all-new Battle Royale mode where you will team up or go it solo on a rapidly shrinking map where only the strong survive.
►Unturned: Join Bruno, Diego, Scarlett, and Shaw as they cut, shoot, zap, and blowup endless waves of the undead on the fully featured IX, Voyage of the Dead, and Blood of the Dead zombie maps. Going further, for the first time in the series you’ll have an unprecedented level of control over how and what you play down to your personalized settings, hand-crafted builds, and more.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases including accelerated account progression, cosmetic items, and various gameplay elements.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Treyarch
- Publisher: Activision
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- +Solid Graphics
- +Fast-Paced Gameplay
- +Three Diverse Modes
- -Aggressive Monetization
- -Extremely Limited Single-Player Content
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340+/AMD FX-6300+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 660 2GB+/Geforce GTX 1050 2GB+/Radeon HD 7950 2GB+
- Description: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is a 3D first-person shooter featuring high-quality visual fidelity and thrilling breakneck-paced gunplay across three diverse game modes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Mecha Champions Reveals Android Launch Date
- Super Mecha Champions exploded onto the iOS scene and is a top recommended app in over 100 countries.
- Ashes of Creation Announces Incoming Alpha Test
- Ashes of Creation's team has announced that as part of its roadmap for the MMORPG, there will be a public alpha in 2020.