Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is a 3D first-person shooter featuring high-quality visual fidelity and thrilling breakneck-paced gunplay across three diverse game modes.
►Live to Die: The nigh infinitely customizable pick-10 system is back, and with it, a few fan-favorites as well as a wide variety of never-before-seen goodies to experiment with including specialists, guns, and perks both new and old.
►Every Man for Himself: Dive headfirst out of an airplane in this all-new Battle Royale mode where you will team up or go it solo on a rapidly shrinking map where only the strong survive.
►Unturned: Join Bruno, Diego, Scarlett, and Shaw as they cut, shoot, zap, and blowup endless waves of the undead on the fully featured IX, Voyage of the Dead, and Blood of the Dead zombie maps. Going further, for the first time in the series you’ll have an unprecedented level of control over how and what you play down to your personalized settings, hand-crafted builds, and more.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases including accelerated account progression, cosmetic items, and various gameplay elements.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Treyarch
- Publisher: Activision
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- +Solid Graphics
- +Fast-Paced Gameplay
- +Three Diverse Modes
- -Aggressive Monetization
- -Extremely Limited Single-Player Content
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340+/AMD FX-6300+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 660 2GB+/Geforce GTX 1050 2GB+/Radeon HD 7950 2GB+
- Description: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is a 3D first-person shooter featuring high-quality visual fidelity and thrilling breakneck-paced gunplay across three diverse game modes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Icarus Online Launching in Brazil
- Gameflip Studios is proud to announce the launch of the popular Korean MMORPG “Icarus Online” into the Brazilian market!
- Unknown Heroes from Nexon Korea Soft-Launches in Select Territories
- Mobile fans in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the Philippines can be among the first in the world to try Nexon's next turn-based ...
- For the Tribe Gets English Localization
- Asiasoft today announced that its first regional English free-to-play mobile title, For The Tribe, is now available on Google Play and the App...