Call of Champions
Call of Champions is a mobile MOBA that is currently in development by Spacetime Studios who has partnered with League of Legends players Snoopeh, Voyboy, and Phantomlord to help produce a quality product. Call of Champions seeks to revolutionize the mobile MOBA genre by putting a heavy focus on being a competitive game while offering players five minute matches, social features, and tournaments. Players will be able to select from a large variety of champions of different elements and classes to do battle with their foes and prove that they are one of the best mobile MOBA gamers worldwide.
Champion Classes – Tank, Fighter, Assassin, Mage, and Support.
Champion Elements – Earth, Ice, Nature, Tech, Air, Fire, Light, Shadow
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Spacetime Studios
- Publisher: Spacetime Studios
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Diverse champions to select from.
- +Social features.
- +Development aided by professional MOBA players.
- -Short matches may punish the simplest of mistakes.
- -Limited information available.
- Description: Call of Champions is a mobile MOBA that is currently in development by Spacetime Studios who has partnered with League of Legends players Snoopeh, Voyboy, and Phantomlord to help produce a quality product that will revolutionize the mobile MOBA genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SQUARE ENIX Announces NieR: Automata Collaboration in FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS
- The free-to-play action RPG Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is about to have a new set of Nier: Automata characters come join the fray.
- Infinite Crisis Spotlight: Poison Ivy and Gaslight Catwoman
- Infinite Crisis fans are rewarded today with a new treat: a double feature of Champion Profile videos featuring Poison Ivy and Gaslight Catwom...