Cadence of Hyrule
Remixed Legend of Zelda tunes will guide your combat dance steps in Cadence of Hyrule: Curse of the NecroDancer featuring Legend of Zelda.
►Classic Legend of Zelda items with weapons and spells from Crypt of the NecroDancer await.
►Outstep monsters and powerful bosses in rhythm based combat and dance your way to victory.
►Play single player or double your dub-step in 2 player Co-op.
►Both the overland map and dungeons are randomly generated, giving infinite re-playability.
►Dance your way to victory as Link, Cadence, or Princess Zelda.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Brace Yourself Games
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Switch
- Requires Nintendo Switch Gaming Console
- Description: Remixed Legend of Zelda tunes will guide your combat dance steps in Cadence of Hyrule: Curse of the NecroDancer featuring Legend of Zelda.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers: Steam Early Access Release Date Revealed
- Independent developer Keen Software House today announced that Medieval Engineers will be available on Steam Early Access on February 19th, 20...
- Smite Officially Launches as the First MOBA on Xbox One
- The free-to-play MOBA SMITE, the mythology-themed third-person action game, has officially launched on Xbox One.
- ArcheAge: Third LiveStream Session Today @ 4 PM PST
- Join Producer Victoria “FireCait” Voss and Community Manager Evan “Scapes” Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the third ins...