Cadence of Hyrule
Remixed Legend of Zelda tunes will guide your combat dance steps in Cadence of Hyrule: Curse of the NecroDancer featuring Legend of Zelda.
►Classic Legend of Zelda items with weapons and spells from Crypt of the NecroDancer await.
►Outstep monsters and powerful bosses in rhythm based combat and dance your way to victory.
►Play single player or double your dub-step in 2 player Co-op.
►Both the overland map and dungeons are randomly generated, giving infinite re-playability.
►Dance your way to victory as Link, Cadence, or Princess Zelda.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Brace Yourself Games
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Switch
- Requires Nintendo Switch Gaming Console
- Description: Remixed Legend of Zelda tunes will guide your combat dance steps in Cadence of Hyrule: Curse of the NecroDancer featuring Legend of Zelda.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Is the “Laning Phase” important in a MOBA?
- The more you play, the farther up the food chain you go, the less relevant the laning phase is.
- Shotgun News 12/12: World of Darkness, Monster Madness Online, and Perfect World International
- A look at the MMO news for today including World of Darkness, Monster Madness, and Perfect World International.
- Torchlight Frontiers Reveals Relic Weapons for The Shared World ARPG
- Torchlight Frontiers will have some exciting weapons to collect, in the form of Relic Weapons, in the Shared-World ARPG.