Cadence of Hyrule
Remixed Legend of Zelda tunes will guide your combat dance steps in Cadence of Hyrule: Curse of the NecroDancer featuring Legend of Zelda.
►Classic Legend of Zelda items with weapons and spells from Crypt of the NecroDancer await.
►Outstep monsters and powerful bosses in rhythm based combat and dance your way to victory.
►Play single player or double your dub-step in 2 player Co-op.
►Both the overland map and dungeons are randomly generated, giving infinite re-playability.
►Dance your way to victory as Link, Cadence, or Princess Zelda.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Brace Yourself Games
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Switch
- Requires Nintendo Switch Gaming Console
- Description: Remixed Legend of Zelda tunes will guide your combat dance steps in Cadence of Hyrule: Curse of the NecroDancer featuring Legend of Zelda.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Crusade: War for the Expanse Dev Interview
- Star Crusade has been in development on and off for at least four years.
- Everquest II Rumpocolypse Press Preview
- This afternoon, I had the distinct pleasure of sitting in on a roundtable with Holly, Executive Producer of Everquest 1 and 2.