Cadence of Hyrule
Remixed Legend of Zelda tunes will guide your combat dance steps in Cadence of Hyrule: Curse of the NecroDancer featuring Legend of Zelda.
►Classic Legend of Zelda items with weapons and spells from Crypt of the NecroDancer await.
►Outstep monsters and powerful bosses in rhythm based combat and dance your way to victory.
►Play single player or double your dub-step in 2 player Co-op.
►Both the overland map and dungeons are randomly generated, giving infinite re-playability.
►Dance your way to victory as Link, Cadence, or Princess Zelda.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Brace Yourself Games
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Switch
- Requires Nintendo Switch Gaming Console
- Description: Remixed Legend of Zelda tunes will guide your combat dance steps in Cadence of Hyrule: Curse of the NecroDancer featuring Legend of Zelda.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pre-Season Will Begin with Full Bundesliga Roster in United Eleven
- Nexon Europe has announced that the Pre-Season for United Eleven will have the confirmed addition of the entire Bundesliga license.
- Star Trek Online: Fleets Releases on Console
- Star Trek Online: Fleets is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation®4.
- Gloria Victis Discusses Christmas Update and Recent Game Progress
- Gloria Victis recently received its 155th update since Steam Early Access began, which adds Christmas content.