Broken Bots is a 2D online multiplayer shooter being developed by Bunnycopter and will be released on Steam Early Access for PC, Mac, and Linux. In Broken Bots players will fight in multiple teams to gain control of the map in a variety of different game modes like Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and King of the Hill. Players will be able to customize their bot with both active and passive skills that fit how they want to play their bot. Various kinds of malfunctions can also occur in your robot, causing favorable effects like increased rate of fire or bullet spread, or negative effects like slow movement speed and reversed controls.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 04, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bunnycopter
- Publisher: Bunnycopter
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Passive and active skills.
- +Various game modes.
- +Cross-platform play.
- -Limited player base in current testing phase.
Articles You May Enjoy
- A statistical look at Blacklight Retribution
- Perfect World Entertainment has released a new video that takes a statistical look at Blacklight Retribution.
- Goliath Soft Launch Review
- Octopus Tree and Whalebox put together a very fascinating game where every decision matters, and even the Goliaths matter.
- Salem Begins Open Beta
- Join the hijinks of the pilgrims in Salem, a player-driven crafting MMO from Paradox Interactive.