Bright Memory is a 3D lightning-fast FPS-action game set a mesmerizing world combining authentic Chinese culture and advanced science-fiction.
“The 1000-year-old relic swords known as “Kanshou and Bakuya”, discovered through SRO research, have been found to comprise a unique multilayered structure, containing a mysterious substance in their cores. This substance, known as the “Soul of Jiu Xuan”, possesses the ability to reanimate the dead. In an attempt to take possession of the substance, the “SAI” – a massive terrorist organization controlling its own army – has used a cutting-edge piece of technology known as a “Quantum Transporter” to infiltrate the SRO research facility and steal top-secret and incredibly dangerous data. To make matters worse, while attempting to calibrate coordinates on the Quantum Transporter, Shelia mistakenly activates the device, immediately transporting everyone in the vicinity to the Floating Island – an airborne continent near the North Pole, undisturbed in its slumber for over 1000 years. It is soon discovered that the various beasts and corpses of those who once populated the island have been reanimated by the “Soul of Jiu Xuan”, and they’re coming for Shelia…”
►Scan and Pan: Explore detail-rich environments for the solutions to brain-bending puzzles scattered across various stages.
►Beat Break Down: Time out your skills and abilities for a flourish of combo attacks.
►Numbers Go Up: Show off your mastery over the combat system by amassing tons of points in hectic battles.
Players who purchase this paid demo will automatically have access to the full experience when Bright Memory: Infinite releases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: FYQD-Studio
- Publisher: PLAYISM
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Fantastic Visuals
- +Engaging Combat
- +Good Music
- -Messy User Interface
- -Poor English Translation
- -Extremely Short Experience
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-Bit
- CPU: i5-3470 Intel+/AMD Equivalent+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 660+/AMD Radeon HD 7770+
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Bright Memory is a 3D lightning-fast FPS-action game set a mesmerizing world combining authentic Chinese culture and advanced science-fiction.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels – Marriage System, New Angel & Valentine’s Day Event
- In light of Valentine’s Day, new features have been added to League of Angels
- Villagers & Heroes Reborn Expansion Review
- The nicest way to refer to Villagers & Heroes graphics is “nostalgic.” It feels like vanilla WoW or even updated Runescape.