Brave Frontier is a free-to-play Japanese mobile RPG developed by A-Lim for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile. In Brave Frontier the land of Grand Gaia is a world ravaged by a war between humans and the Gods that took place many years ago. Four fallen gods had betrayed their fellow gods, engulfing the land in havoc as they sought to conquer every bit of it they could. Through this chaos The Imperial Army of Randall are trying their best to handle the chaos the fallen gods have brought about, but they have not yet been able to push them back.
Players can take on the role of a newfound, unnamed summoner in the world and join The Imperial Army of Randall on a joined quest to put an end to all of the chaos once and for all. The game combines console-style RPG mechanics and the addictive systems of card collecting and fusing to lend itself a unique air of replayability. What’s even more unique about the game is the inclusion of a timing element called Spark which rewards players with extra loot and damage if they can time their units’ attacks to hit their target at the same time. Additionally the Brave Burst system allows units to execute special attacks one their Burst bar is filled.
As expected, card collection is one of the main features of the game. There are over 200 different units to collect consisting of everything from beasts to gods. Earn more cards as your progress through the game’s storyline and complete missions. Upgrade those cards with fusions and evolutions to increase their strength and form a powerful team.
Brave Frontier’s addictive card collection system coupled with its unique combination of mechanics is sure to have you playing for hours on end. Download the game today and form your perfect team of summonable cards!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: A-Lim
- Publisher: A-Lim
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Huge variety of gameplay options
- +Familiar artwork for JRPG fans
- +Huge playerbase
- -Unabalanced end-game
- -Some pay-to-win features
- Description: Brave Frontier is a classic-style, 2D MMORPG in which players take on the role of summoners and collect teams of various heroes and creatures. Upgrade your summonable cards with evolutions and fusions to increase your team's strength beyond compare!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Celebrates its 5th Anniversary of Global Game Portal
- WEBZEN has announced their 5th anniversary event celebrating 5 years since the launch of its global game portal site WEBZEN.com.
- New York ComicCon 2015 Day 2 Recap - Back to Japan
- The second day of NYCC has arrived, and today was a hectic run for interviews on some upcoming video game titles.
- King's Raid News - Three New Heroes And More Features Added
- Glohow has announced a new major update to its mobile RPG, King's Raid. This update adds three new heroes, the mileage shop, and more.