Players may summon over 200 legendary heroes and ancient beasts, and assemble them into powerful squads, mastering the elemental strengths of Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder, Light, and Dark. Different elemental types and attacks interact with one another in combat for varying effects. Players may also upgrade resource fields in their own town and harvest materials from them to synthesize potions or craft powerful equipment. This allows players to advance even when offline, or further customize their playstyle through non-combat content.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: A-Lim
- Publisher: Gumi
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Huge variety of gameplay options
- +Familiar artwork for JRPG fans
- +Huge playerbase
- -Unabalanced end-game
- -Some pay-to-win features
- Android: Varies by device
Apple: iOS 5.1 or later.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Introduces the Slayer Master
- Now at last we're seeing a new and exciting hero step into the spotlight with Morvran, the slayer master!
- Hazard Ops: Closed Beta Starts This May
- Infernum will send their first squad out into the world to fight off hordes of monsters and as such, announce the closed beta for Hazard Ops.
- Eternal CCG - PAX South 2016
- One of the games that caught my eye early on the PAX South floor was Eternal, a new card game from Dire Wolf that was making its public debut.