Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner
Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner is a 2D fantasy adventure RPG featuring epic 25v25 turn-based battles supplemented with handcrafted animations, detailed characters, and vibrant backdrops.
Assemble a legendary summoner’s final puzzle and witness defining events from throughout Brave Frontier’s lore-rich history.
►For the Greater Good: Level up, specialize, and evolve hundreds of legendary heroes and villains alike.
►Last Stand: Unleash the combined might of spiritual summons, brave-level skills, and timed attacks to overcome monumental odds.
►Armed and Dangerous: Experiment with 9 unique weapon types and freely explore their diverse upgrade paths.
►Fight Me: Go head to head against the best players from around the world.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: gumi Inc.
- Publisher: gumi Inc.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Great Time Killer
- +Beautiful Artwork
- -Poor Customer Service
- -Unbalanced Matchmaking
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 10.0+/Android 5.0+
- HDD: 137.4 MB
- Description: Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner is a 2D fantasy adventure RPG featuring epic 25v25 turn-based battles supplemented with handcrafted animations, detailed characters, and vibrant backdrops.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Craft of Gods Goes Free to Play!
- Craft of Gods, the 3D fantasy MMORPG, officially goes free to play. The game now has a free to play server and a subscription based one with f...
- Wasp Enters Marvel Contest of Champions on July 5th
- Hope van Dyne is the daughter of Janet Van Dyne and Hank Pym from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth 199999).
- Ashes of Creation Reveals All 64 of its Classes
- If there's anything MMO fans love, it's options. Ashes of Creation has just that with its 64 classes.