Brave Diggers is a free-to-play 2D RPG mining adventure developed by Reality Squared Games for iOS and Android. As you travel across the land you’ll be able to recruit other characters to your party to help you slay any monsters that might try and stop you from acquiring the riches and gear you so desire. Some of these characters might seem a little familiar to you as well since Brave Diggers is meant to be lighthearted and parodies many different kinds of pop-culture icons and themes. Up to 25 of these exciting characters can be used at a time and over 200 can be found and collected, giving you a nearly infinite number of ways to make your party.
Don’t think the game ends when you’re away either. While you’re busy going to practice, work, classes, or whatever else might have you tied up your diggers will be on their feet and earning you EXP, gold, and resources! Of course you can earn these things as well while you’re playing the game by excavating the landscape. The resources you acquire can be used to craft new weapons that will grant your diggers even more power and new skills.
Every one of the 55 levels you come across on your adventure will grow in difficulty, providing you with an even greater challenge just when you think things can’t get any tougher. New enemies and rewards will also become available with new stages.
If you’ve got a knack for mining and a love for adventure, Brave Diggers is just the mobile game for you to try. Collect resources, craft new weapons, and make the strongest digger party you can to obtain the glory and riches that you’ve always sought after!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Reality Squared Games
- Publisher: Reality Squared Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Entertaining pop-culture parodies.
- +Many characters to unlock.
- +Numerous party combinations.
- -Tutorial isn't very informative.
- -Auto-fighting that takes up time.
- -Must pay to skip over auto-fights.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0 / Android 4.0 or later
- HDD: 47.6 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Schools of Magic Now Available on App Store
- Schools of Magic, the ambitious Adventure RPG game from Codigames, is now available for free on the App Store.
- Nexon Europe Forecasts Severe Weather for War Rock
- Nexon Europe is excited to announce that War Rock is set to receive a wintery overhaul this month in the shape of a snow covered map and speci...
- New Total War Humble Bundle Offering Massive Exclusives and Huge Savings
- Humble Bundle welcomes SEGA and Creative Assembly this week for a new Humble Total War Bundle loaded with thousands of hours of content.