Boyfriend Dungeon is a hack’n’slash role-playing game with dating sim elements. Traverse through proceduarlly generated dungeons and find the weapons that could be one of several varied potential love interests.
From dancing swords to heart-piercing daggers, each of the 9 unique blades vary in their designated combat styles and combos. And when you successfully ignite a relationship with them – as a result of conversations and dates – their strength and effectiveness will grow over time.
Find and fight for love!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Kitfox Games
- Publisher: Kitfox Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 1024 x 768 or larger resolution
- HDD: 1 MB
- Description: Boyfriend Dungeon is a hack'n'slash role-playing game with dating sim elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2017: Steambirds Alliance Impressions
- The "bullet hell" has been generally untapped for its multiplayer potential outside of the arcades.
- Pockie Pirates Prepares for Chapter 4 Update
- NGames, publisher of the popular Pockie Ninja, has announced the Chapter 4: Clashes of Marineford for Pockie Pirates.
- Magic Barrage Enters Open Beta
- Publisher R2Games and game developer "Gameguyz" has just launched their pixel-style browser MMO into open beta. Magic Barrage is a n...