Bounty Battle is a 2D indie fighting game pitting iconic indie heroes against one another in an all-out brawl.
“A supernatural event of unknown origin caused huge vortexes to form across the multiverse. It selected the greatest warriors from each world, and bestowed upon them magical powers. Each world has its eye on the prize, fighting for ultimate control over the multiverse… with their own respective champions – who also happen to have a bounty placed on their head! Now is the time to decide who will control the Universe. All worlds collide in this final confrontation to determine the fate of the Universe.”
►Show Me Your Moves: Experiment with dozens of possible fighters complete with their own moveset and summonable minion.
►Playing Away: Travel to levels based on a particular fighter’s world and duke it out to be the last man standing!
►Anytime, Anyplace: Grab a few friends and play a variety of game modes together including Tournament, Challenge, Training Room, and Versus.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Dark Screen Games
- Publisher: Merge Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- +Recognizable Roster
- +Solid Visuals
- -Bad Controls
- -Poor A.I.
- -Lacking Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: i5+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: GTX 550+
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Bounty Battle is a 2D indie fighting game pitting iconic indie heroes against one another in an all-out brawl.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: Discordia God Review: The Fairest of Them All
- Part of me still feels like Eris would’ve been the better choice in SMITE, over Discordia. But there are far too many Greek Mages.
- Das Tal Adding American Server
- In today's latest update, Das Tal has announced an American server will be arriving in the game for the summer alpha on July 16.
- SOE Live 2014: New Screenshots & Content Preview
- We are at SOE Live in Las Vegas! While we're getting an in-depth view of everything SOE has to show us for its games showcase, check out ...