Project Boundary is a tactical sci-fi FPS featuring 5v5 moba-style competitive multiplayer.
►Armed and Dangerous: Survive and thrive in low-gravity environments by utilizing jetpacks capable of providing the likes of defensive countermeasures and offensive weaponry.
►Making it Mine: Carve out your preferred style of play by unlocking additional tools, guns, and weapon attachments over time through the robust progression system. In addition to gaining access to assault rifles, percussion lances, and other lethal gadgets, you’ll also be able to personalize ammunition loadouts to dial in on your particular strategy.
►Mission Critical: Carry out aggressive Interdiction operations against a slew of space-dwelling never-do-wells or compete against the best mercenaries in the galaxy across a suite of thrilling game modes.
Lay down the foundation of your plan of attack by picking from the light, medium, or heavy roles tailor made for specific playstyles.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Surgical Scalpels
- Publisher: Huya
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Project Boundary is a tactical sci-fi FPS featuring 5v5 moba-style competitive multiplayer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu: Lingxiao City and “The Path of the Departed” explained
- New details have been revealed about a feature of the upcoming expansion to Age of Wushu: Winds of Destiny, including info about the back-stor...
- Can You Solo Final Fantasy XIV?
- The big question often asked about FFXIV is ‘Can you play Final Fantasy XIV solo’? The answer is “Yes, but. . .”.
- MU Origin 2's Closed Beta Begins in North America and Latin America
- Webzen announced today that the Closed Beta for their mobile MMORPG, MU Origin 2 has begun in North/Latin America on Android.