Bound By Blades
Bound By Blades is a 2D action-RPG featuring a unique Four Corner combat system and cooperative monster-hunting multiplayer.
“The story will be a lighter element throughout, working as a prologue to the real focus of the game on the end game system, which brings you to where the land of Ashmyr is now. Learn about the Ilcyon, join the Bound, and keep in touch with Finny and Eldros!”
►Chiseled to Perfection: Start your big-bad slaying adventure by choosing one of the three different characters and gradually learning the ins-and-outs about how they play, excel, and stylize. Then, push the limits of your battle potential with equippable items and powerful rune enchantments.
►Muscle Memorized: Build a strong foundation of fighting expertise by utilizing a variety of tactics including combo finishers, quick & charge attacks, running, dodging, blocking, and healing. While there is a distinct level of depth and difficulty, the controls have been designed to remain accessible for players from all backgrounds.
►Partner in Crime: Recruit a friend and tackle difficult scenarios together for a chance at some incredible rewards – assuming you’re both able to survive the challenging onslaught that is.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Zeth
- Publisher: Zeth
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: SSE2+
- GPU: DX10+
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Bound By Blades is a 2D action-RPG featuring a unique Four Corner combat system and cooperative monster-hunting multiplayer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Epsilon Teases Upcoming Early Access Tests
- Serellan is very excited to let our community get an early look at the game, before it is released on Steam Early Access.
- Neverwinter Fury of the Feywild Date Announcement
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios are pleased to announce that the widely-acclaimed free action MMORPG Neverwinter [...] is...
- Allods Online Review
- Those of you who enjoy traditional MMORPGS that have elements quests and dungeons, Allods Online is a good alternative to WOW.