Bloodhunt is a free to play battle arena / battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe.
“Bloodhunt is a thrilling free-to-play battle royale game set in Prague consumed by a ruthless war between vampire clans. Use your supernatural powers to hunt and outsmart your rivals and Inquisition soldiers. Gear up, feed on potent blood to grow in power, defy gravity to strike from anywhere, and dominate the night!”
► Diverse selection of character archetypes, which can be customized by the player to suit their style.
► Seasonless battle royale that delivers regular updates and affordable cosmetics.
► Cross-play on PC and PlayStation.
Clans and Classes
► Ventrue: Enforcer
► Brujah: Brute, Vandal
► Nosferatu: Saboteur, Prowler
► Toreador: Muse, Siren
Microtransactions: Yes, Cosmetic
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 07, 2021
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Sharkmob
- Publisher: Sharkmob
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Battle Royale, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i7-8700K / AMD Ryzen 5 3600X or better
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 / AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 or better
- HDD: SSD
- Description: Bloodhunt is a free to play battle arena / battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ancestory summoned to Steam Greenlight with trailer premiere
- Ancestory is a 3D, grid-based card game for PC. You play as a mighty shaman who can summon powerful minions and cast mighty spells with a vast...
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Releases RAEBIN: The 3rd Update
- Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) has released RAEBIN: The 3rd Update today, continuing to expand the game's content.
- 4Story raises level cap and adds new content
- Zemi Interactive announced Friday (October 9th) that a massive new update went live for 4Story that raises the level cap and introduces a new ...