Blockpost is a free-to-play voxel based first person shooter by Skullcap Studios. It has a cash shop where you may buy loot crates and keys, separately. You may obtain weapons and cosmetics from the loot chests that are better than can be obtained without buying loot chests. Run around maps, place and remove blocks, and try to get more kills than the opponent. Multiple game modes.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 04, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Skullcap Studios
- Publisher: Skullcap Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: Steam
Editor's Score: 1.5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce GT 450
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Blockpost is a free-to-play voxel based first person shooter by Skullcap Studios.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Larian Studios Plays Cupid with In-Game Proposal
- You can imagine that we at Larian Studios never expected to become a wedding agency when we started developing Divinity: Original Sin, but req...
- League of Legends Reveals New Champion Kalista
- League of Legends has revealed its latest champion today: Kalista, the Spear of Vengeance.
- The Battle Arrays in Age of Wushu
- Learn more about Age of Wushu's battle array system in this close up.