Blockpost is a free-to-play voxel based first person shooter by Skullcap Studios. It has a cash shop where you may buy loot crates and keys, separately. You may obtain weapons and cosmetics from the loot chests that are better than can be obtained without buying loot chests. Run around maps, place and remove blocks, and try to get more kills than the opponent. Multiple game modes.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 04, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Skullcap Studios
- Publisher: Skullcap Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: Steam
Editor's Score: 1.5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce GT 450
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Blockpost is a free-to-play voxel based first person shooter by Skullcap Studios.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Beach Volleyball 2016 Now Available on Mobile
- VTree Entertainment has announced the launch of its premium mobile game, Beach Volleyball 2016.
- GameSamba announces Open Beta launch of Rainbow Saga
- GameSamba is pleased to announce that Rainbow Saga, a free-to-play side-scrolling MMORPG, will be open to players on December 18 at 6 PM PST.
- Guild Wars 2 Introduces Retro-Gaming Mode
- Jump into a retro world through the month of April in Guild Wars 2.