Blockpost is a free-to-play voxel based first person shooter by Skullcap Studios. It has a cash shop where you may buy loot crates and keys, separately. You may obtain weapons and cosmetics from the loot chests that are better than can be obtained without buying loot chests. Run around maps, place and remove blocks, and try to get more kills than the opponent. Multiple game modes.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 04, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Skullcap Studios
- Publisher: Skullcap Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: Steam
Editor's Score: 1.5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce GT 450
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Blockpost is a free-to-play voxel based first person shooter by Skullcap Studios.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gargantuan Planet-Eater Hungers for Gielinor
- RuneScape's world of Gielinor is facing its greatest ever threat: the intergalactic planet eater, Tuska.
- WoT: X360 Edition - Red Steel Rain Update Coming August 12th
- Wargaming is preparing to launch Red Steel Rain, an exciting content update for its console multiplayer tank warfare game, World of Tanks: Xbo...
- MapleStory Releases Monster Life Mini-Game
- Nexon America’s MMORPG MapleStory has just added a brand-new mini-game, Monster Life, offering alternate gameplay to players.