Blockade 3D is a free to play first person shooter set in a changeable cubic world. Similar to games like Block N Load and Guncraft, players can build their own map or play on developer created maps in multiple modes, including team-based PvP, Zombie Mode, and Tank Mode. Characters can be leveled up and customized with cosmetic items, equipment, and upgradeable weaponry. The game also boasts it will support a worldwide ranking system and clan tournaments.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Shumkov Dmitriy
- Publisher: Shumkov Dmitriy
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Customizable maps
- +Multiple PvP modes
- +Worldwide ranking system
- -Trolling is a common behavior
- -Feels like a poorly made clone
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2Ghz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 5700 or better
- HDD: 300MB
- Description: Gear up and gank in this indie cubic shooter with multiple game modes, player-created maps, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragons and Titans - New F2P MOBA now available
- Independent game publisher Versus Evil and indie developer Wyrmbyte, today announce the release of Dragons and Titans a free-to-play (F2P) Mul...
- Hearthstone Update 10.2 Is Live
- Good news for Hearthstone fans! Update 10.2 is here, the first major update of 2018.