Blockade 3D is a free to play first person shooter set in a changeable cubic world. Similar to games like Block N Load and Guncraft, players can build their own map or play on developer created maps in multiple modes, including team-based PvP, Zombie Mode, and Tank Mode. Characters can be leveled up and customized with cosmetic items, equipment, and upgradeable weaponry. The game also boasts it will support a worldwide ranking system and clan tournaments.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Shumkov Dmitriy
- Publisher: Shumkov Dmitriy
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Customizable maps
- +Multiple PvP modes
- +Worldwide ranking system
- -Trolling is a common behavior
- -Feels like a poorly made clone
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2Ghz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 5700 or better
- HDD: 300MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Coming to North America and Europe from BISBOG
- BISBOG announces the Astro Lords: Oort Cloud publishing right for North America and Europe.
- SEGA Announces Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies
- SEGA announces The Western Front Armies, a new, in-expensive standalone multiplayer that adds a new way for players to join Company of Heroes ...
- Worlds of Magic Review
- Developed and published by Wastelands Interactive, Worlds of Magic is a spiritual successor to Master of Magic.