Bleach Online is a massive multiplayer online role-playing game featuring strategic turn-based battles, thrilling adventuring following a crew of Soul Reapers, and lively writing faithful to the anime source material.
A thousand years pass and memories once treasured fade into time. Fill the void left behind by making a trip to the human world where you’ll meet an unforgettable cast of characters and put a halt to a villainous plot to sow discord within the Soul Society.
►Staying Truthful: Explore a lore-rich anime world packed with the exciting writing and lively personalities you’ve come to know and love.
►File In: Tactically position your heroes in a battle formation making the most out of each unit’s attack order and ability synergies.
►Ruthlessly Refine: Amass a collection of valuable items capable of being upgraded again and again.
►Loop-De-Loop: Obtain powerful new skills and ninja partners by farming up Soul Points rewarded for completing stages.
►Ultimate Showdown: Assemble the strongest Soul Reapers in the Bleach Universe and set them to fight on the global stage against the best players from around the world.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 13, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GoGames
- Publisher: GoGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Playable in any modern browser.
- Description: Bleach Online is a massive multiplayer online role-playing game featuring strategic turn-based battles, thrilling adventuring following a crew of Soul Reapers, and lively writing faithful to the anime source material.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Explains the Zone and Flagging System
- Developer Sandbox Interactive takes some time to explain their Zone and Flagging systems in Albion Online.
- MapleStory Kicks Off 14th Anniversary With Major Events
- It's MapleStory's 14th anniversary, and with it comes a ton of celebratory events and fun times, during the 14th Street event.
- Voting Now Open For Second Dying Light Dev Tools
- Beyond Dying Light II, the second Dying Light Dev Tools contest is now open for public voting.