Blast Brawl 2
Fight to survive! Blast Brawl 2 is a fast-paced action game created by Mind’s Eye Games. As a game where you can die in a single hit, Blast Brawl 2 features a dynamic combat system where players can run, jump, attack, dodge and defend themselves at any given moment, creating a game that rewards timing, quick reflexes and creativity.
With a crazy cast of characters, including a ninja, a sniper, a pirate and more, players can battle against swarms of enemies, dodge sinister traps, find hidden secrets and take down outrageously awesome bosses.
With up to eight players or more in co-op and competitive game modes, along with 80’s inspired tunes from over 40 different indie artists, Blast Brawl 2 is perfect for fans of one-hit kill games like Lethal League or Towerfall.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Mind's Eye Games
- Publisher: Mind's Eye Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Fast paced combat
- +8+ co-op and competition
- +Over 10 hours of 1980's inspired music
- -Combat can be frustrating at times
- -No online mulitplayer
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: As a game where you can die in a single hit, Blast Brawl 2 features a dynamic combat system where players can run, jump, attack, dodge and defend themselves at any given moment, creating a game that rewards timing, quick reflexes and creativity.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Adventure Releases First Wing
- The first wing of Blackrock Mountain™, the fiery new Adventure for Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft™, has opened!
- Final Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC, Reckoning, Announced
- Reckoning features four all-new maps, the return of the Exo Grapple playlist, and the thrilling conclusion to Exo Zombies.
- Dragomon Hunter February Update Features Samurai Class
- Aeria Games has revealed a new class, two new dungeons, a new guild boss, and bug fixes in their Dragomon Hunter February 2016 update!