Blade Waltz is a free to play mobile action RPG developed by Netmarble for both iOS and Android. Blade Waltz takes place in the fantasy world of Elysium where a power struggle occurred between two races of gods, the Lupinus and the Elms. Players can take control of one of three different half-Elm characters in an effort to fight off Lupinus and bring peace back to Elysium. Blade Waltz will feature a Scenario game mode to play through, as well as PvP Battles, Tag Team Battles, Boss Raids, and more!
Starfell – An articulate and well-mannered warrior that uses a broadsword.
Ellie – A bounty hunter that uses dual pistols and traps to eliminate enemies.
Gordon – Uses mechanic armor and a mace to smash his foes.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Netmarble
- Publisher: Netmarble
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Various gameplay options.
- +Polished graphics.
- +Limited information available.
- -Potentially hard to play an action game on mobile devices.
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters Early Beta Preview
- Which leads me to the most critical thing for me to point out: It is short. Very short.
- SMITE Launch Review
- To say the gaming world is smitten by SMITE is no understatement.
- MicroVolts Surge Expansion Now Live
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the biggest update yet for MicroVolts, the free-to-play cartoon-style third-person shooter, now available...