Blade of Arena
Blade of Arena is an online multiplayer battle royale game restricting engagements to chaotic melee-based combat. Master your weapon from a selection of blades, each changing the way you damage others and even approach fights. Similarly you can try out new costumes, experiment with level paths, change equipment, upgrade abilities, and swap out talent perks. While every game starts the same, no ending will be quite like another.
There are two different, yet endlessly exciting game modes. The first is fairly standard to the battle royale genre dropping players randomly around a map and forcing them to increase their power while putting down any foes in their way. Aside from the randomly appearing co-op boss to fight, players will be looking to take the number one spot and become the all-powerful dragon. Then, it becomes a fight of the beast vs. non-beast; only the highest scoring survivor will take home the crown!
The second game mode takes these mechanics and applies them to a familiar MOBA format where defending and assaulting objectives will be the key to victory.
Kill the creeps, level up your character, survive other players’ attacks, and become the fire-breathing drake!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Leaf-One
- Publisher: Leaf-One
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Blade of Arena is an online multiplayer battle royale game restricting engagements to chaotic melee-based combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Early Access for Vainglory's 5v5 Has Begun with Update 2.12
- Vainglory, the hit mobile MOBA title has just hit update 2.12, which brings with it a new 5v5 mode.
- Supernova Closed Beta Testing Begins
- Bandai Namco pushes their RTS MOBA hybrid, Supernova, into closed beta testing today at last, including new Commander Targon
- NGames Reveals Wartune's Knight Class
- NGames (Games321) has unveiled the mystery of the Knights joining the ranks of free-to-play strategy/RPG-hybrid MMO, Wartune. This new class o...