From John Romero and fellow id Software co-founder Adrian Carmack comes a new kind of FPS experience that blends old school with new school. Simply known as BLACKROOM, this is an FPS title that focuses on fast, violent and masterful gameplay, as well as extensive exploration that old school shooter fans know and love.
Master fast, skillful movement with rocket jumping, strafe jumping and circle strafing and other classic FPS techniques while experiencing a variety of multiplayer modes, single player campaign and co-op and tons of environments to explore.
BLACKROOM will include full mod support, as well as dedicated server support, as well as a new soundtrack and compositions by acclaimed metal guitarist George Lynch.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Night Work Games
- Publisher: Night Work Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Following back to the roots of old school FPS titles such as DOOM 1993, Blackroom focuses on fast, violent and masterful gameplay, as well as extensive exploration.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Launches Sliske’s Endgame
- RuneScape is ending its fifteenth year with an epic conclusion: the release of Sliske's Endgame.
- Epigenesis Preview
- I would like to start by saying that I like the idea for Epigenesis. I was never a big Halo fan, but it really felt like Griffball, suspended ...
- Shakes & Fidget Remastered Officially Launches
- Playa Games announced today that a completely revamped version of their hit wacky online RPG, Shakes & Fidget launches today.