From John Romero and fellow id Software co-founder Adrian Carmack comes a new kind of FPS experience that blends old school with new school. Simply known as BLACKROOM, this is an FPS title that focuses on fast, violent and masterful gameplay, as well as extensive exploration that old school shooter fans know and love.
Master fast, skillful movement with rocket jumping, strafe jumping and circle strafing and other classic FPS techniques while experiencing a variety of multiplayer modes, single player campaign and co-op and tons of environments to explore.
BLACKROOM will include full mod support, as well as dedicated server support, as well as a new soundtrack and compositions by acclaimed metal guitarist George Lynch.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Night Work Games
- Publisher: Night Work Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Following back to the roots of old school FPS titles such as DOOM 1993, Blackroom focuses on fast, violent and masterful gameplay, as well as extensive exploration.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Alchemist Code Review (Android)
- When it comes to strategy RPGs, one of my go to genres, my favorite is Square Enix’s Final Fantasy Tactics.
- A New Era comes to Rage War
- Entitled "Steam Age", a new era comes in the huge update of Rage War.