Blacklight Retribution is a competitive multiplayer first-person shooter featuring a stylish cyberpunk theme.
►Worn In: Modify the guns, skills, armor, and equipment in your portfolio with a multitude of customizable options for countless ways to pare down your kit to style that fits you perfectly.
►With the Times: Take home victory by taking full advantage of the futuristic gear at you disposal. For example, the versatile HRV allows you to see opponents from anywhere on the map, however, you lose most of your perception of terrain as a tradeoff. Similarly useful, the Hardsuit is a mech-like armor that is hard to take down even amidst heavy enemy fire.
►Accelerated Evolution: Regularly purchase essential buffs as the match ticks on across a variety of maps and gamemodes including classic TDM, Kill Confirmed, Capture the Flag, and Free-for-All.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 02, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hardsuit Labs
- Publisher: Hardsuit Labs
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fully Customizable Armaments.
- +Fast-Paced Gameplay.
- +Unique Items
- -Permanent Weapons Are Painfully Expensive
- -Instant Kills Are Too Frequent
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista+
- CPU: Quad-Core CPU+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 6600 256M Pixel Shader, Vertex Shader Ver 3.0+
- HDD: 14 GB
- Description: Blacklight Retribution is a competitive multiplayer first-person shooter featuring a stylish cyberpunk theme.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends World Championship 2015 Underway
- The League of Legends World Championship 2015 is now underway and streaming throughout the month.
- Guild Wars 2 to Launch Major Updates to PvP
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced that it will be releasing significant updates to player vs. player...
- Detective Conan Mobile Game Announced for Global Release
- Detective Conan Runner: Race to the Truth is a horizontal runner game based on the anime series "Detective Conan".