Blacklight Retribution is a competitive multiplayer first-person shooter featuring a stylish cyberpunk theme.
►Worn In: Modify the guns, skills, armor, and equipment in your portfolio with a multitude of customizable options for countless ways to pare down your kit to style that fits you perfectly.
►With the Times: Take home victory by taking full advantage of the futuristic gear at you disposal. For example, the versatile HRV allows you to see opponents from anywhere on the map, however, you lose most of your perception of terrain as a tradeoff. Similarly useful, the Hardsuit is a mech-like armor that is hard to take down even amidst heavy enemy fire.
►Accelerated Evolution: Regularly purchase essential buffs as the match ticks on across a variety of maps and gamemodes including classic TDM, Kill Confirmed, Capture the Flag, and Free-for-All.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 02, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hardsuit Labs
- Publisher: Hardsuit Labs
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fully Customizable Armaments.
- +Fast-Paced Gameplay.
- +Unique Items
- -Permanent Weapons Are Painfully Expensive
- -Instant Kills Are Too Frequent
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista+
- CPU: Quad-Core CPU+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 6600 256M Pixel Shader, Vertex Shader Ver 3.0+
- HDD: 14 GB
- Description: Blacklight Retribution is a competitive multiplayer first-person shooter featuring a stylish cyberpunk theme.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Hosts Record Breaking Year, Announces 2016 Details
- ESA, which owns and produces E3, also revealed that E3 2016 will take place June 14-16 in Los Angeles at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Heroes of the Storm Cho'gall and Towers of Doom Review
- I was very pleased with the latest HoTS patch. Blizzard continues to set Heroes of the Storm apart from other games in the genre.