Black Mesa is a 3D adventure FPS re-imagining the groundbreaking title Half-life, complete with a brand new soundtrack, a fresh VO cast, and gorgeously updated visuals.
Follow Gordon Freeman on his brave excursion through the Black Mesa Research Facility while enjoying an enthralling story punctuated with challenging combat, tricky puzzles, and unforgettable characters.
►Just Like Old Times: Experience the incredible journey all over again while avoiding the technological restrictions of 1998.
►Change of Pace: Fight with and against other players on classic maps like Gasworks, Bounce, Stalkyard, Lambdabunker, Undertow, and Subtransit.
►The Next Step: Take full advantage of the included modding tool-set to create your very own unique maps and scenarios!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 05, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Crowbar Collective
- Publisher: Crowbar Collective
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Linux, Steam
- +Complete Steam Integration
- +Modding Support
- +Strong Nostalgic Factor
- -Left Unfinished
- -Poorly Designed AI Behavior
- -Lackluster Multiplayer
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Ubuntu 14.0+
- CPU: 2.4 Dual Core Processor+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 1 GB Dedicated Video Card+
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: Black Mesa is a 3D adventure shooter developed by Crowbar Collective and is available on Steam Early Access for PC. Black Mesa re-imagines and pays tribute to Valve Corporation's title Half-Life, which follows Gordon Freeman on his excursion through the Black Mesa Research Facility.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LawBreakers will Launch Exclusively on Steam
- Boss Key Productions announced that their upcoming multiplayer FPS LawBreakers, will be available exclusively on the Steam platform at launch
- SMITE Reveals Night Prowler Bastet with next Patch
- SMITE's goddess of cats prepares to become a true cat burglar with the launch of her epic skin.