Black Mesa is a 3D adventure FPS re-imagining the groundbreaking title Half-life, complete with a brand new soundtrack, a fresh VO cast, and gorgeously updated visuals.
Follow Gordon Freeman on his brave excursion through the Black Mesa Research Facility while enjoying an enthralling story punctuated with challenging combat, tricky puzzles, and unforgettable characters.
►Just Like Old Times: Experience the incredible journey all over again while avoiding the technological restrictions of 1998.
►Change of Pace: Fight with and against other players on classic maps like Gasworks, Bounce, Stalkyard, Lambdabunker, Undertow, and Subtransit.
►The Next Step: Take full advantage of the included modding tool-set to create your very own unique maps and scenarios!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 05, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Crowbar Collective
- Publisher: Crowbar Collective
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Linux, Steam
- +Complete Steam Integration
- +Modding Support
- +Strong Nostalgic Factor
- -Left Unfinished
- -Poorly Designed AI Behavior
- -Lackluster Multiplayer
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Ubuntu 14.0+
- CPU: 2.4 Dual Core Processor+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 1 GB Dedicated Video Card+
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: Black Mesa is a 3D adventure shooter developed by Crowbar Collective and is available on Steam Early Access for PC. Black Mesa re-imagines and pays tribute to Valve Corporation's title Half-Life, which follows Gordon Freeman on his excursion through the Black Mesa Research Facility.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tank Museum’s ‘Fury’ Exhibition Sponsored by Wargaming Launches Oct 20
- Today The Tank Museum announces the launch of its latest exhibition, ‘Fury’, sponsored generously by Wargaming.
- League of Legends: Pre-Season Update
- November marks the end of the current League of Legends season. This update is going to change the way we play the game like never before.