Black Mesa is a 3D adventure shooter developed by Crowbar Collective and is available for purchase on Steam Early Access for PC. Black Mesa re-imagines and pays tribute to Valve Corporation’s title Half-Life, which follows Gordon Freeman on his excursion through the Black Mesa Research Facility. A completely new soundtrack, new voice acting, and new graphics help weave a more immersive game for Half-Life lovers while avoiding the technological restrictions of 1998. In singleplayer mode players can experience an enthralling story with challenging combat and unforgettable characters. In multiplayer mode players can fight with or against others on six of Half-Life’s classic maps: Gasworks, Bounce, Stalkyard, Lambdabunker, Undertow, and Subtransit. Steam achievements, modding tools, and more await those wishing to experience Gordon Freeman’s gripping adventure one more time.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 05, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Crowbar Collective
- Publisher: Crowbar Collective
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Complete Steam integration including trading cards, emoticons, and more.
- +Modding options.
- +Resurfacing of nostalgic Half-Life memories.
- -Random respawning online.
- -AI excessively aware of player's location.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (32/64-bit) or better
- CPU: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better)
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® GTX 650 series, ATi® Radeon 7000 series or equivalent
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Black Mesa is a 3D adventure shooter developed by Crowbar Collective and is available on Steam Early Access for PC. Black Mesa re-imagines and pays tribute to Valve Corporation's title Half-Life, which follows Gordon Freeman on his excursion through the Black Mesa Research Facility.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fortnite's Android Beta is Now Open
- Epic Games announced today that the Android Beta test for Fortnite is now available for Compatible Devices.