Black Future ’88
Black Future ’88 is a 2D action shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world with cyberpunk overtones. Hack, slash ,jump. and shoot through deadly hoops and reach the top of a series of procedurally generated levels.
Set your sights on the greatest heights and take down an evil property owner.
Tackle the challenges ahead of you either solo or with a partner in crime.
Slot in helpful upgrades over time.
Slash through enemies or tear through them with a curtain of bullets.
Fight difficult to beat bosses at the end of each level.
Avoid the dangers scattered across the buildings.
Pick from one of five different characters to conquer the tower with.
The game will be buy-to-play, but will not require any additional purchases to access all content.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: SUPERSCARYSNAKES
- Publisher: Good Shepherd Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 (2*1866)+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB)+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Black Future '88 is a 2D action shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world with cyberpunk overtones.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super MNC Now Available On GamersFirst
- The free-to-play arena combat game of the century hits GamersFirst.com for the first time.
- Destroids invade Champions Online
- Perfect World Entertainment has launched a brand new event to celebrate the third anniversary of Champions Online.
- Ryzom Reveals 'Jena Year 2603' Update
- Their latest update, Jena 2603 was revealed, and with it comes a vast celebration.