Bit Heroes is a free-to-play 2D fantasy MMORPG developed by Kongregate that can be played on iOS, Android, or at the official Kongregate website. In Bit Heroes players can explore a vast world at their fingertips inspired by 8-bit and 16-bit dungeon crawlers, fighting in the name of adventure and loot!
The world is full of randomly generated dungeons to bring exciting and new experiences every time you decide to play. Dungeons have been set to randomly mix-up their layout, providing you with new progressions and more loot to discover! If you’re lucky you might be able to find the elusive treasure goblin on your dungeon runs or the wandering merchant.
On your travels you’ll fight many different creatures and familiars. During battle you may find that some of them wish to join you and you’ll get the chance to bring them to your party permanently. Each familiar has a set of skills that will help you in battle whether it be attacking enemies, healing you, boosting your stats or other various things.
Battling your way through dungeons will also yield you gold and tons of different kinds of loot. Loot comes in different rarities and stat specializations that can boost your health, attacking power, or speed, but what makes your items truly special is how they can affect your skills. By equipping different kinds of weapons different skills will become available to you, so make sure to hold onto some different weapons for the various situations you might encounter. If you’re low on health you might want to use a weapon that has some life-stealing skills. If your party is lacking damage, then equip the weapon that is going to give you the most stopping power. You can even bring your loot back to town in exchange for materials to create even better items.
For those who are more social and seeking an extra challenge there are also Guilds that can be created or joined. Guilds can engage in Guild vs. Guild battles to earn honor points or players can jump right into PvP Arena battles, pitting themselves against other players. Fight your way to the top of the leaderboards to show everyone just how strong and cool your items are!
If you like RPGs with a loot-centric system then Bit Heroes might be the game for you. Collect monsters, battle your way through dungeons, and earn sweet loot that will put you above all the rest!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 11, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kongregate
- Publisher: Kongregate
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Addictive loot collection.
- +Simple to pick up.
- +Easy mobile controls.
- -Payment options give huge advantages.
- -Energy system limits what you can do.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0 / Android 2.3 or later
- HDD: 96.3 MB
- Description: Bit Heroes is a free-to-play 2D fantasy MMORPG inspired by by 8-bit and 16-bit dungeon crawlers. Collect monsters, battle your way through dungeons, and earn sweet loot that will put you above all the rest!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade Wars and Beach Volleyball Online Going Open Beta June 24
- Blade Wars and Beach Volleyball Online go open beta on June 24, 2010. Keep an eye out for both of these new MMOs.
- League of Angels II Opens Gates for Open Beta
- For the Closed Beta spanning since March 24th, invites were limited to 5,000 players to test the game in a more controlled setting.
- Camelot Unchained Previews Silverhand Race
- Today City State Entertainment ended the full month long backstory behind the Silverhand race's origins for Sandbox realm warfare MMORPG,...