Bionic Marine Command Online
Bionic Marine Command Online (BMCO) is a multiplayer RPG developed by Space Dwarves Entertainment. Players can enter a sci-fi world and enjoy either a single-Player offline mode or any of three online modes.
Classless system: Customize your character to use whatever skills you want.
Multiple multiplayer modes Enjoy Survival FFA, Team Deathmatch, Capture Point or MOBA mode.
Professions: Choose between combat ranger, space pilot, mech pilot, or crafter
Cross-platform: Thanks to the Unity Engine, the game can be played across Windows, Mac and Linux
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Space Dwarves Entertainment
- Publisher: Space Dwarves Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Several game modes available.
- +Open customization.
- +Cross-OS support.
- -Bland visuals.
- Description: Bionic Marine Command Online (BMCO) is a multiplayer RPG developed by Space Dwarves Entertainment. Players can enter a sci-fi world and enjoy either a single-Player offline mode or any of three online modes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Curse Voice: New VoIP Client Announced
- Curse Inc., a leading video game media and technology company, has announced the next generation in gaming communication with Curse Voice.
- DomiNations Update Uncovers Powerful Artifacts and History
- The Treasures of the World update ushers in a new way to experience history while collecting Artifacts, including weapons, armor, and more.
- Prime World Addresses Concerns, Finalizes Noble's Code
- Nival's English version of Prime World launched to Steam this month, bringing with it both a beneficial boon of new blood as well as a st...