Biomutant is a 3rd person ARPG in development by Swedish based Experiment 101 studios.
Play as a protean creature able to adapt and evolve as you travel on a quest to discover why the Tree-of-Life is dying. Some strange illness seems to have overtaken the tree, and if you don’t find out why, it could mean the end of all life on your planet.
►Martial arts style combat system allowing acrobatic movement and attacks. Learn new maneuvers by progressing as well as by meeting masters.
►Alter your DNA to change your appearance and playstyle. Exposure to various substances can result in physical mutations, as well as unlock psychokinetic powers.
►Craft and modify weapons and utilities with a wide variety of options. Melee weapons, firearms, and even your Automaton sidekick can be customized to your heart’s content.
Unknown, but does not appear so.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Experiment 101
- Publisher: THQ Nordic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD PHenom II X4 955
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: 2 GB VRAM
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Biomutant is a 3rd person ARPG in development by Swedish based Experiment 101 studios.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blood Ancestors Preview (Early Alpha)
- Blood Ancestors is a free-to-play 5v5 arena type game, in the ilk of Paladins, Overwatch, etcetera.
- The Order of Magic - New Russian-made MMORPG Now Available
- NIKITA ONLINE has announced a partnership agreement with RosIgra studio for the release of the Russian-made non-target MMORPG, the Order of Ma...
- TERA Rising Celebrates Two Year Anniversary with Release of New Reaper Class on May 13
- En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that its popular action MMORPG, TERA: Rising, is celebrating its second birthday with an all-new...