Big farm is a Farmville style farming simulator that can be played on your browser, or your iOS or Android compatible mobile device (as Big Farm: Mobile Harvest).
When Uncle George wills you an old farm, it is your time to step up your farming skills and turn an untended field into flourishing farmland.
►Players in Big Farm interact with their neighbors in order to set up self-sustaining and community economies.
►Prospective farmers can expand the borders of their farm, plant orchards and cash crops, and even raise livestock.
►Various events that occur throughout the year, such as UFO sightings, fairy tale festival, and of course, Christmas.
Premium currency is used to advance to higher stages of gameplay.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GoodGames Studios
- Publisher: GoodGames Studios
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- Updated Browser Required.
- Description: Big Farm is a large-scale, multiplayer farm simulator made in the image of Farmville. It intends to expand the genre of farm simulation and browser-based games by making farms larger scale and more involved.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Family Guy Online Review
- Join Peter and the Gang in Family Guy Online, a browser-based online game from Fox.
- Black Gold Online: Closed Beta to Hit with Great Changes
- Snail Games announced today its free-to-play steampunk MMORPG, Black Gold Online will be releasing a newer, smoother, updated version for Clos...