Players in Big Farm interact with their neighbors in order to set up self-sustaining and community economies. Prospective farmers can expand the borders of their farm, plant orchards and cash crops, and even raise livestock. Premium currency is used to advance to higher stages of gameplay.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GoodGames Studios
- Publisher: GoodGames Studios
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC
- +Large playerbase.
- +Very large farms.
- +Wide variety of languages supported.
- -Slow-paced gameplay.
- -Buggy gameplay.
- -Gold required to advance.
- Updated Browser Required.
- Description: Big Farm is a large-scale, multiplayer farm simulator made in the image of Farmville. It intends to expand the genre of farm simulation and browser-based games by making farms larger scale and more involved.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Unchained Update Now Live
- NCSoft West has released Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMORPG in the West.
- New Expansion Hits ARGO Online
- Alaplaya has released a heavy update for players of ARGO Online.
- Magic the Gathering Arena: Budget Vampires (Black/White)
- Welcome to another Top-Deck Tutor! Today's piece is hypothetical since fate has cursed me to not be in the MTG: Arena Closed Beta.