Players in Big Farm interact with their neighbors in order to set up self-sustaining and community economies. Prospective farmers can expand the borders of their farm, plant orchards and cash crops, and even raise livestock. Premium currency is used to advance to higher stages of gameplay.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GoodGames Studios
- Publisher: GoodGames Studios
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC
- +Large playerbase.
- +Very large farms.
- +Wide variety of languages supported.
- -Slow-paced gameplay.
- -Buggy gameplay.
- -Gold required to advance.
- Updated Browser Required.
- Description: Big Farm is a large-scale, multiplayer farm simulator made in the image of Farmville. It intends to expand the genre of farm simulation and browser-based games by making farms larger scale and more involved.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DCUO Mini-DLC Power Preview - Munitions
- Munitions is the first Power 'DLC' that will be made available to players (“Soon” is all we got, sorry!).
- Heroes of Newerth player sets world record
- This past weekend, pro-gamer Sam "Milkfat" Braithwaite set a new world record for Longest Strategy Game Marathon.
- Free to Play in Plans for Asheron’s Call
- Turbine announces final plans for Asheron's Call, which includes one last major update, free to play transitions, and player servers.