Players in Big Farm interact with their neighbors in order to set up self-sustaining and community economies. Prospective farmers can expand the borders of their farm, plant orchards and cash crops, and even raise livestock. Premium currency is used to advance to higher stages of gameplay.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GoodGames Studios
- Publisher: GoodGames Studios
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC
- +Large playerbase.
- +Very large farms.
- +Wide variety of languages supported.
- -Slow-paced gameplay.
- -Buggy gameplay.
- -Gold required to advance.
- Updated Browser Required.
- Description: Big Farm is a large-scale, multiplayer farm simulator made in the image of Farmville. It intends to expand the genre of farm simulation and browser-based games by making farms larger scale and more involved.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Lime Odyssey Farming System
- Aeria Games revealed more information today about their upcoming MMORPG Lime Odyssey.
- Villagers and Heroes Review
- Villagers and Heroes is an MMO that many people have unfortunately never heard of. It doesn’t have the huge budget, but makes up for it with...
- Starlight Story Starts Closed Beta
- Aeria Games has announced that closed beta testing for its newest browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story, has begun.