Players in Big Farm interact with their neighbors in order to set up self-sustaining and community economies. Prospective farmers can expand the borders of their farm, plant orchards and cash crops, and even raise livestock. Premium currency is used to advance to higher stages of gameplay.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GoodGames Studios
- Publisher: GoodGames Studios
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC
- +Large playerbase.
- +Very large farms.
- +Wide variety of languages supported.
- -Slow-paced gameplay.
- -Buggy gameplay.
- -Gold required to advance.
- Updated Browser Required.
- Description: Big Farm is a large-scale, multiplayer farm simulator made in the image of Farmville. It intends to expand the genre of farm simulation and browser-based games by making farms larger scale and more involved.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EnMasse Scares Up Halloween Fun for TERA and Kritika
- Starting October 18th, spooky Halloween fun is coming to both TERA and Kritika Online!
- Uncharted Waters: Gran Atlas Expansion Now Available
- OGPlanet is excited to announce that the newest expansion Gran Atlas for the MMORPG Uncharted Waters Online launches today. Uncharted Waters O...
- Tree of Savior: ToS Wiki Database In Creation
- The Tree of Savior Fansite is currently building the largest Tree of Savior English Wiki out there for all the English TOS fans. Although som...