Beyond Good & Evil 2
We don’t know many details about Ubisoft’s next Beyond Good & Evil game, except that it’s a sequel, and that Jade looks pissed. It looks like it’s going to be “open world” in style, allowing you to choose your path as you play the Captain of a crew of space pirates.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: We don't know many details about Ubisoft's next Beyond Good & Evil game, except that it's a sequel, and that Jade looks pissed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TUG Early Access Impressions – Fight to Survive!
- Mikedot attempts to fight for his life in the world of TUG, and fails miserably.
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires to Release in December 2016
- Publisher ToHeroes and developer Desert Owl Games have announced that Space Wars: Interstellar Empires will begin Early Access in December.
- Villagers & Heroes Halloween Event Returns
- The annual Villagers & Heroes Halloween event zone, Spooky Town, has returned.