Beyond Blue is a 3D single-player adventure game featuring a unique narrative-driven experience under the ocean waves.
“Set in the near future, Beyond Blue explores the mysteries of our ocean through the eyes of Mirai, a deep-sea explorer and scientist. Become a part of a newly-formed research team using groundbreaking technologies to see, hear, and interact with the ocean in a more meaningful way than has ever been attempted.”
►Down With the Sickness: Participate in 8 diverse dives packed with new animals to track and mysteries to solve.
►Lo, and Behold: Develop a deeper connection with the characters, creatures, and environment with the help of top-tier talent driving the soundtrack. Enjoy the likes of The Flaming Lips, Miles Davis, The Edisons, Anna Akana, Mira Furlan, Ally Maki, Hakeem Kae-Kazim, and more!
►After School Special: Broaden your knowledge even more with sixteen unlockable mini-documentaries containing fascinating interviews with the world’s leading ocean experts.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: E-Line Media
- Publisher: E-Line Media
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, iOS
- +Solid Soundtrack
- +Strong Attention to Detail
- +Excellent Graphics
- -Limited Content Across the Board
- -Lackluster Story
- -Unengaging Gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460+/AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5 GHz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 730+/AMD R9 270+
- HDD: 10 GB
- OS: iOS 13.0+
- HDD: 2.9 GB
- Description: Beyond Blue is a 3D single-player adventure game featuring a unique narrative-driven experience under the ocean waves.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N Load Goes Free to Play Today
- Jagex Games Studio is proud to announce that with today’s significant update for Block N Load, the game is now free to play.
- Requiem To Hit Facebook In September
- Gravity Interactive has announced that it will launch Requiem on Facebook in September.