Beyond a Steel Sky
Beyond a Steel Sky is a 3D point-and-click adventure game featuring thrilling, dramatic, and humorous sequences in a sci-fi world molded by your decisions.
“You are Robert Foster. A child has been abducted in a brutal attack. You have vowed to bring him home. The trail has led you to Union City, one of the last remaining mega-cities in a world ravaged by shattering wars, and political meltdown.
Union City is a utopia, its people loving life under the control of an altruistic AI: ever-attentive androids, designer living, piazzas and bars. What’s not to love? But this City has a dark underbelly…”
►Individual Freedom: Explore a dynamic world shaped by your choices alongside characters driven by their own personal subvertable motivations.
►Dark Delights: Unravel a web of dark conspiracies along a cyberpunk-themed thriller utilizing contemporary themes.
►Think on the Brink: Take a break from the doom and gloom of a near-future dystopian civilization with a brain-bending puzzle!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 16, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Revolution Software Limited
- Publisher: Revolution Software Limited
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Linux, Steam, iOS
- +Faithful to the Original
- +Solid Writing/Story
- -Lacking Polish
- -Unimpressive Visuals
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10+ 64-bit/18.04.4 LTS SteamOS+
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 3.1GHz+/AMD Phenom X4 945 3.0GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 2GB+/AMD Radeon HD 7770 2GB+
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Beyond a Steel Sky is a 3D point-and-click adventure game featuring thrilling, dramatic, and humorous sequences in a sci-fi world molded by your decisions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Brigade Joins Ban Hammered Event
- The event welcomes the 100,000 players banned from Az'roth for using third-party software to auto-play their beloved MMO.
- Acclaim Shuts Down
- The free to play MMO and MMORPG publisher Acclaim has shut down as of August 26, 2010. They were purchased by Playdom, but failed to meet expe...