Before We Leave
Before We Leave is a 3D sci-fi kingdom-management sim featuring peaceful city building in a cozy corner of the universe.
“Your people have spent generations underground. They’ve missed the caress of sun on skin, the squelch of soil between toes, the tickle of flies on noses. They emerge, full of wonder, and with absolutely no idea how to grow anything except potatoes.”
►P’s and Q’s: Start your interstellar conquest by planting potatoes and finish with planting flags on the furthest planets in your solar system.
►Building Bridges: Connect the colonies within your empire with a resource and science-sharing network for a better tomorrow.
►Giant Leap for Your Kind: Prepare and handle the unfortunate, but ever present dangers and disasters just waiting to befall your people. There are no wars, but there are whales!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 08, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Balancing Monkey Games
- Publisher: Balancing Monkey Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, EPIC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4300U/AMD Phenom II X4 975+
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti/AMD Radeon HD 4890+
- HDD: 2GB
- Description: Before We Leave is a 3D sci-fi kingdom-management sim featuring peaceful city building in a cozy corner of the universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II: Revolution: Orc Update Preview
- I was admittedly curious when I saw that NetMarble was releasing a new class into an online mobile game like Lineage II: Revolution.
- Scarlet Blade Teases Clothing For Costumes and Clubbing
- Feeling scandalous? Scarlet Blade's costume systems cover you from head to toe, and even include lingerie.
- Khan Wars - Halloween Event 2017 Begins
- Khan Wars is hosting a special Halloween event, starting today! This event features a special quest. What awaits?