BAYANI is an action fighting game featuring stages and characters based on the Philippines’ rich history.
Set on a post-apocalyptic Earth, each of our heroes have their own narrative-driven campaign to overcome. Push through the hardships and solidify their legend.
►Below the Iceberg: Easy for newbies to pick up and ejoy, but in-depth enough to keep veterans coming back again and again.
►Western Pacific: Every element of this title pays homage to Filipino culture including the fighters, locations, story, and even relics hidden in-game detailing particular historical events.
►Bringing the Pain: Practice against the computer or go head-to-head against another player in the intense multiplayer.
►Bringing the Pizazz: Unlock new costumes over time to give your characters some interesting flair.
This is a buy-to-play retail title currently not requiring additional purchases to access content.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ranida Games
- Publisher: Ranida Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: i5-4460+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 750+
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: BAYANI is an action fighting game featuring stages and characters based on the Philippines' rich history.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Reveals Braum with hefty Analysis
- Over the past year Riot Games has chosen to adopt a more thorough, slow paced champion release schedule for their most popular MOBA in the wor...
- Zenonia S: Rifts in Time Launched Worldwide on Mobile
- ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time is now available worldwide on App Store and Google Play.