BAYANI is an action fighting game featuring stages and characters based on the Philippines’ rich history.
Set on a post-apocalyptic Earth, each of our heroes have their own narrative-driven campaign to overcome. Push through the hardships and solidify their legend.
►Below the Iceberg: Easy for newbies to pick up and ejoy, but in-depth enough to keep veterans coming back again and again.
►Western Pacific: Every element of this title pays homage to Filipino culture including the fighters, locations, story, and even relics hidden in-game detailing particular historical events.
►Bringing the Pain: Practice against the computer or go head-to-head against another player in the intense multiplayer.
►Bringing the Pizazz: Unlock new costumes over time to give your characters some interesting flair.
This is a buy-to-play retail title currently not requiring additional purchases to access content.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ranida Games
- Publisher: Ranida Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: i5-4460+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 750+
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: BAYANI is an action fighting game featuring stages and characters based on the Philippines' rich history.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Awilix Patch Notes Revealed
- HiRez Studios has just made their next major SMITE patch notes public. In addition to the stats on the newest Mayan warrior, Awilix, quite a f...
- SMITE Jing Wei Goddess in Review
- Jing Wei, is a bird entity linked to the Emperor Yan, and is the star of the tale of Jing Wei.
- Granado Espada (EU): Armonia Episode 2 reveal end of August
- EuroGamez GmbH announced today that Granado Espada Europe will reveal the Armonia Episode 2 end of August. Armonia Episode 2 will show up the ...