BAYANI is an action fighting game featuring stages and characters based on the Philippines’ rich history.
Set on a post-apocalyptic Earth, each of our heroes have their own narrative-driven campaign to overcome. Push through the hardships and solidify their legend.
►Below the Iceberg: Easy for newbies to pick up and ejoy, but in-depth enough to keep veterans coming back again and again.
►Western Pacific: Every element of this title pays homage to Filipino culture including the fighters, locations, story, and even relics hidden in-game detailing particular historical events.
►Bringing the Pain: Practice against the computer or go head-to-head against another player in the intense multiplayer.
►Bringing the Pizazz: Unlock new costumes over time to give your characters some interesting flair.
This is a buy-to-play retail title currently not requiring additional purchases to access content.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ranida Games
- Publisher: Ranida Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: i5-4460+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 750+
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: BAYANI is an action fighting game featuring stages and characters based on the Philippines' rich history.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Gets Increased Funding
- The full production budget has now surpassed €300,000.
- Firefall Launches Update 1.6
- Firefall has launched update 1.6, bringing a host of new content to the game.
- Hearthstone Confirm Balance Changes
- The Hearthstone team announced last week that some balance changes were coming, via an announcement on Twitter.