BAYANI is an action fighting game featuring stages and characters based on the Philippines’ rich history.
Set on a post-apocalyptic Earth, each of our heroes have their own narrative-driven campaign to overcome. Push through the hardships and solidify their legend.
►Below the Iceberg: Easy for newbies to pick up and ejoy, but in-depth enough to keep veterans coming back again and again.
►Western Pacific: Every element of this title pays homage to Filipino culture including the fighters, locations, story, and even relics hidden in-game detailing particular historical events.
►Bringing the Pain: Practice against the computer or go head-to-head against another player in the intense multiplayer.
►Bringing the Pizazz: Unlock new costumes over time to give your characters some interesting flair.
This is a buy-to-play retail title currently not requiring additional purchases to access content.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ranida Games
- Publisher: Ranida Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: i5-4460+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 750+
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: BAYANI is an action fighting game featuring stages and characters based on the Philippines' rich history.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LoA Fire Raiders: Emblem & Guild Treasure Update Available
- LoA Fire Raiders: Emblem & Guild Treasure Update Available - New guild instances, heroes and more
- Second Closed Beta Announced for Legend of Edda: Vengeance
- GamesCampus has announced the next round of closed beta testing for Legend of Edda: Vengeance will begin on February 14.
- Tree of Savior: Second English Closed Beta This October
- imcGAMES announced this past week that the second English closed beta for its upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, will be open this October.