The battle for the legendary soul crystals is on! BattleSouls is a third person action game created by Pixeleap. Set in a tradtional western fantasy setting, players can enter into a fast-paced arena using both melee and ranged combat.
Choose between five unique classes, including Knights and Wizards, then switch freely between them while enjoying colorful environments to venture to battle in. With four different maps and fast action that takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete, BattleSouls is great for casual gamers.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 12, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Pixeleap
- Publisher: Pixeleap
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / OSX 10.9 Mavericks
- CPU: i5 - 750 / AMD Phenom IIx4 945
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GTX 630 / AMD HD 5550
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Set in a tradtional western fantasy setting, players can enter into a fast-paced arena using both melee and ranged combat and join the battle for the legendary soul crystals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance Review
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance is the recently released update to Guns of Icarus Online. It originally began as a PvE-focused expansion...
- Wargaming to Offer Financial Support to Open-Source Development Foundations
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced that the company will be financially supporting three key open so...
- The Division Beta Impressions
- Like most of you, I was incredibly hyped when I first saw The Division’s announcement almost three years ago.