The battle for the legendary soul crystals is on! BattleSouls is a third person action game created by Pixeleap. Set in a tradtional western fantasy setting, players can enter into a fast-paced arena using both melee and ranged combat.
Choose between five unique classes, including Knights and Wizards, then switch freely between them while enjoying colorful environments to venture to battle in. With four different maps and fast action that takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete, BattleSouls is great for casual gamers.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 12, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Pixeleap
- Publisher: Pixeleap
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / OSX 10.9 Mavericks
- CPU: i5 - 750 / AMD Phenom IIx4 945
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GTX 630 / AMD HD 5550
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Set in a tradtional western fantasy setting, players can enter into a fast-paced arena using both melee and ranged combat and join the battle for the legendary soul crystals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online: New stream of updates coming soon
- CCP just launched a feature site for the next release for EVE Online and an accompanying in-development video that highlights with some of the...
- Kings and Legends gains Undead Pirates
- Blackbeard boards the enemy and fires his dual-pistols, the vampiric Mary Reade feeds on her victims, skeletal Klaus hurls his exploding-skull...
- Bless Online Discusses the Assassin Class, 70v70 PVP and More in Producer's Letter
- The latest Bless Online Producer's Letter disclosed that in the second week of August, a huge update will be coming.