From the creators of the PvP arena game Battlerite comes a new game blending MOBA and Battle Royale playstyles: Battlerite Royale. Choose from one of 20+ unique heroes and explore Talon Island to find equipment and items you can use to defeat your enemies before the Death Vortex collapses in on you. Unleash meteor storms via scroll or use each hero’s unique ability set and playstyle to achieve victory.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Stunlock Studios
- Publisher: Stunlock Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Dual Core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 3000
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: From the creators of the PvP arena game Battlerite comes a new game blending MOBA and Battle Royale playstyles: Battlerite Royale.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shin Megami Tensei now live with Atlus Online
- Shin Megami Tensei Imagine (known as Megaten) has finished migrating its data from its previous publisher, Aeria Games, to Atlus Online.
- Lake-town Expansion Released For The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth
- Kabam today released Lake-town Expansion Pack for its popular mobile game The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth, which is co-published with War...
- One Punch Man: Road to Hero Begins Mobile Pre-Registration
- Oasis Games revealed they have the first officially licensed One-Punch Man game coming to the West, on iOS and Android.